Gearing up for fresh level 50s

Wolten

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for double post but...bump

Oh and btw, this has been added in latest patch 2 more daily commendations...Added two daily mission commendations to the high-level space dailies Operation Ascendant Pride (Imperial) and Operation New Eclipse (Republic).

Can anyone answer my previosu post?

Edited by Darkneo

Sorry for double post but...bump

Oh and btw, this has been added in latest patch 2 more daily commendations...Added two daily mission commendations to the high-level space dailies Operation Ascendant Pride (Imperial) and Operation New Eclipse (Republic).

Can anyone answer my previosu post?

I must've been mistaken then. I do know that you get your choice of mods as a quest reward for one of them (probably a heroic 2+). I coulda sworn they had different selections...

Yeah, when I wrote that part I still hadn't even done the but a few belsavis dailies as I already had a full set of champion gear ground out. I did them a few days ago and had to change a few things. First, is the vendor has the same wares. Second, the unique-type weapon rewards are blue, not modifiable (that disappointed me because that means that companions that use these weapon types are still at a disability compared to those that use character-equipable weapons).

The 51 purple mods come from the HC2 called freeing the fallen on Belsavis. Makes sense really as the enhancements are from the HC2 on Ilum, doh.

The Belsavis one is just about soloable for fresh 50's so long as you have a geared companion unlike the one on Ilum.

Hello, I dinged 50 and finished my class quest on Corellia very quickly, I was outleveled for it probably due to all my rested XP. Because of this I left at least half of the side quests on Corellia unfinished. I did spend all the CoC I had getting what lvl50 mods I can, but my question is - should I go back to Corellia to gather more commendations? Or is it better to work on Ilum and Belsavis dailies for the epic 56 mods/armor/enhancements they give, as well as spending the dailies from those for upgrades?

Great post, thank you for your help. I'm level 46 and will be 50 in the next week or so. I Have 1000 Merc and warzone com's at the moment, should I just buy 5 champ bags? Also when does Rakata and battlemaster gear come into it? Thanks again :-)

How is the Ilum 2+ heroic difficult with two people? You just each take one of the jedi and solo him. Interrupt forcequake and you're golden.

Maybe it's just because my 50 is a powertech and can debuff the hell out of them...

Edited by Randomness