Current Server Loads.

ChokeForce

So the server status page is just a pretend page ? bahahaha!!! You are an idiot lol.

So the server status page is a better reflection of the server status than the information available to BW who is actually at the center with the actual hardware?

Ever work in IT bud? Work at all?

Get over yourself.

<<< LOL troll assuming he or anyone else knows better than BW the conditions of their servers/network.

Edited by pattongb

what would you prefer, have them push to get high population on servers and have the possibilty of servers crashing and no one being able to play, Or have them steadily populate servers and monitor them so they can see any problems accuring in the process, Paitence young ones :D

What was the point of stress test weekend?

im sure not everybody is dying to log in and hit the wargrounds... you must also take into account all the ppl who are still sleeping,working, etc etc....just cause waves went out doesn't mean its not enough ppl. not everybody is chillin waiting to get in. but i do agree that if after say 30-45minsish the servers don't see an impact i would see no reason not to send out a more invites.....but again we don't really know what the numbers look like on the server side.

im sure not everybody is dying to log in and hit the wargrounds... you must also take into account all the ppl who are still sleeping,working, etc etc....just cause waves went out doesn't mean its not enough ppl. not everybody is chillin waiting to get in. but i do agree that if after say 30-45minsish the servers don't see an impact i would see no reason not to send out a more invites.....but again we don't really know what the numbers look like on the server side.

It's been an hour already.. and the servers are still dead.

Ok, I can't help myself. I need to add my thoughts in here in hopes that someone at Bioware either learns from this or decides to go ahead and let an extra wave into the game.

I preordered at 6AM the morning that preorders were available and registered immediately after. I got in on early access yesterday morning and I'm very thankful and I love the game, but.......

They are being too carefull. I do feel like I'm in a ghosttown. I was in Beta and I've seen the servers work at full capacity just fine. I'm buying an MMO here not KTOR3. I appreciate early access, but I find myself having trouble getting groups and getting into warzones. This isn't really a plus for getting in early.

I have patience so I'll live and currently I'm just making a few alts to hold names. This is not a "failed launch" reply. I am just suggesting that they let more people in so those of us who were given early access have someone to play the game with. And this is coming from someone already in the game, not someone trying to gain early access by complaining.