Colicoids army vs Geonosians army, who will win. all weapons allowed.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

• 2 weeks later...
Will colicoids or geonosians win in a war? Both sides can use whatever weapons they have access to.(all weapons must be ones that the species uses in star wars). I am welcome to opinions.

Well, seeing as how the Colicoids manufacture Droidekas in the future, I suspect that the fight would sway in their favor......

I wouldn't count the Geo army out quite yet, their sonic weaponry could prove a problem against the Droideka, plus their elite warriors could also pose a threat.

Droidekas kill Jedi. Can't say that about the Geonosian "Elite" Warriors. Look what Skywalker was able to do to them.....

Edited by DarknessInLight

Droidekas kill Jedi. Can't say that about the Geonosian "Elite" Warriors. Look what Skywalker was able to do to them.....

The sonic weapons they employed also killed Jedi, so point?

Also these guys are the elite. The ones Anakin killed were regulars.

Plus those regulars have the ability to fly, something that Droiekas can't do. Flight can be a rather nice advantage.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The sonic weapons they employed also killed Jedi, so point?

Also these guys are the elite. The ones Anakin killed were regulars.

Plus those regulars have the ability to fly, something that Droiekas can't do. Flight can be a rather nice advantage.

The point is the Jedi were respectful of the power of the Droidekas. They sent Obi Wan Kenobi and Qui Gon Jinn running. I haven't seen a Jedi run away from a Elite Geonosian or their Sonic Weapons.

The point is the Jedi were respectful of the power of the Droidekas. They sent Obi Wan Kenobi and Qui Gon Jinn running. I haven't seen a Jedi run away from a Elite Geonosian or their Sonic Weapons.

Well they only appeared in Republic Commando, so there is your reason. Point being is...Droidekas are just droids and Geos sonic weaponry can do damage to them, due to their intesity.

Well they only appeared in Republic Commando, so there is your reason. Point being is...Droidekas are just droids and Geos sonic weaponry can do damage to them, due to their intesity.

I think they were in The Force Unleashed as well, and Galen Marek made quick work of them.