Can we have some free stuff, Bioware?

bbare

Yeah, you should give everyone some free items, maybe some complementary experience boosts, because this maintenance is extremely unprofessional and hypocritical. First of all, you said that the Ilum exploit was not one, but you decided to patch it. Next, you failed at patching it, and decided to patch it in the middle of the day. Then you failed to fix the issue within a reasonable time with the ETA given. Finally, you gave an ETA which would conflict with the double xp event. I think we deserve something for this incompetence. I think a few major experience boosts would be good enough or some free cartel coins. Edited by bbare

Yeah, you should give everyone some free items, maybe some complementary experience boosts, because this maintenance is extremely unprofessional and hypocritical. First of all, you said that the Ilum exploit was not one, but you decided to patch it. Next, you failed at patching it, and decided to patch it in the middle of the day. Then you failed to fix the issue within a reasonable time with the ETA given. Finally, you gave an ETA which would conflict with the double xp event. I think we deserve something for this incompetence. I think a few major experience boosts would be good enough or some free cartel coins.

You could just be thankful that there is an event for double exp..

You could just be thankful that there is an event for double exp..

I am, but being lied to in the face is something I don't like. If you are going to say that something isn't an "exploit" don't go out of your way to fix it in the middle of the day wasting the time of thousands of people. If you are going to give an ETA, make damn sure well you will meet it within a reasonable time.

I am, but being lied to in the face is something I don't like. If you are going to say that something isn't an "exploit" don't go out of your way to fix it in the middle of the day wasting the time of thousands of people. If you are going to give an ETA, make damn sure well you will meet it within a reasonable time.
I see your reasoning but they aren't going to give away complementary coins or exp boast..well its doubtful

a lot of people where whining about the supposed exploits so the community got what they asked for i suppose.

Yeah, you should give everyone some free items, maybe some complementary experience boosts, because this maintenance is extremely unprofessional and hypocritical.

From my experience in MMOs it's pretty much the norm. I don't think you are using "hypocritical" correctly in this sentence either. But I hear you, we all want to level our lowbies.

IMO just extend the time the boost is active.

I see your reasoning but they aren't going to give away complementary coins or exp boast..well its doubtful

a lot of people where whining about the supposed exploits so the community got what they asked for i suppose.

Nah, we deserve at least 1 tangible thing. An apology is nice, but that does not make up for the loss of time from their incompetence. Some people can only play at limited times, anyway. That extra hour could mean a lot to them. At least give us 1 minor experience boost or something. It doesn't have to be something big, just something that makes me think Bioware actually cares to make up for their incompetence.

I understand completely that mistakes happen, but to go out of your way to fix an exploit that they didn't even consider an exploit and fail not only once but twice at fixing it is incompetence.

Edited by bbare

but we do get free stuff, full servers with lag for free, zones with 50 people all trying to get the same glowie you need at no extra charge (does that come under grouping?). lets not forget all the ninja's and the folks camping! thats free to! Heck they were so nice they didnt even charge us to break helmets....AGAIN!