Dark Jedi Knight question. (spoilers)

Agonus

So I'm wondering, if you let Morr live on Tython and accept his knowledge to get a Dark Jedi lightsabre, does Morr ever show up again?

I loved the option, but I will be increasingly less enthusiastic about it he either never shows up again or doesn't come back until like the 30's or 40's.

I have two Jedi, one a light side sentinel, the other a dark side guardian. I'm trying to decide which character is the most interesting to put more effort in.

I enjoyed the early parts of being a dark jedi, but I'm wondering if it will continue, does the story fit with a dark jedi, can you truly become a dark jedi, or are you just a jedi the council doesn't trust etc? I kept the nautolan alive and allowed him to leave and since then he's only been mentioned once on Taris.

Now the light jedi character is pretty goodie goodie and I'm guessing this path is the way a jedi would usually go, but I'm also slightly worried it may get pretty boring.

So which is it to be, if you're a dark jedi do you feel like a dark jedi or just a naughty jedi that gets told off by the council, or if you're a normal light side jedi, is it exciting or plain in the way it pans out?

• 4 weeks later...
I have heard of these Dark Jedi, but I can't quite wrap my head around the concept. What does this mean? Am I a Jedi who acts like a Sith? How can I remain a Jedi if I go around causing wanton destruction and glory in all violence? The Jedi stand for Peace, right? I just can't comprehend this Dark Jedi concept. How is it possible to complete the story line? It boggles my mind, really. Any insights? Edited by Pharohsa

I consider my "dark" Guardian to be a rutheless ****** fighting against the Imps, he is a darkminded Person who would never had made it to a Jedi if there had not been these troubles during his days as a trainee.

He is ultimately protecting the one he loves and thus killing everyone that is even looking at Kira in a way he dislikes.In the mind of this twisted dark Jedi the high goal of the republic Idea justifies all actions, whereas Imperial and Sith scum has lost the right to live.

Ok... I can see that. I never considered it that way. It all works, when viewed from that perspective. Of course the Sacking of Coruscant twisted more than a few Jedi. I think I may start some toons on another server, and see how this flows. Thanks!