Looking for Pub, and Imp guild!

Golin

Hey all, I just resubbed last week and am tierd of solo mode. I have high levels on both factions (more so on imp side) and am looking for fun guilds for both sides.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR :D

- Hardcore/casual (meaning it may have some people who are really into it, but no real requirements n such.

- I would like to see some RP, but will settle

- Other then that just a decent number of active people!

Please post soon, soooo bored alone.

Hi Golin,

Jen'jidai is always looking for quality people. We are Imperial focused, but also have characters on the Republic side. We do not require that you participate in any one thing in particular, only that you are active in the community as a whole. We do focus on all aspects of the game and are always up to something fun.

Please feel free to head over to our website www.jenjidai.com and take a look. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Minali

If you're interested in RPvP, and want a close group of Imperial Aligned players, check out <Esoteric Order> we're always looking to add new and returning players to our ranks!

sith-order.net

If you find that we are not what you're looking for, please check out the other GREAT Empire aligned guilds here on Jung Ma.

Hello. SerraTek is a corporate-themed Imperial guild, and we will be forming a Republic sub-guild very soon. "Hardcore-casual" is actually the phrase we use to describe ourselves. We have a very social group of close players, and have really formed a good community. We do operations and take pride in our roleplay, and we also have pvp'ers among us.

If you're interested in reading more about us, you can read our official recruitment thread and check out our website at http://www.serratekindustries.com. Good luck, wherever you end up!

• 1 month later...

Hey Golin!

If you are looking for a forum RP based guild that also plays TOR you should look up Pravus Axiom!!

We are a relatively small in game guild for now but are always looking to recruit new members! We mainly concentrate on forum RP here http://www.axiomroleplaying.com though most of us are in TOR also. We are of all levels so can easily help you achieve in game content as well as a good PVP experience. We are always going to and hosting RP events so with us you will get to see a bit of everything! Please look up our website or contact Nakiyà in game!