Waves for tomorrow

JackBasketball

My best uneducated guess would be yes, Worst case they make it to mid november, best case they finish inviting everyone. Would be fun if they got all done tomorrow then everyone got their 5 days as they feel so entitled to and would be left with a silly feelin of how much rage they built up over a their own anticipation to play *giggle*

That's my estimate from the intel I've seen/read.

SR posted yesterday, that today and tomorrow would have similar waves and times, hopefully they will see tomorrow that they need to get more in on the AM on friday.

Did i read somewhere that there is going to be downtime on the 19th too?

I hope so, that's when I pre-ordered. Otherwise I'll hulknerdrage and destroy the world, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Lol, kidding, but this waiting is dampening the hype for the game (and I really enjoyed beta, just not that excited because of the last 2 days).

Does anyone know if the waves will go through November 16th? :) Thats when i put my pre-order code in.

Impossible to know. They have to get through October,.. but on the VGZ site.. there were about 400,000 physical copies (this isn't an accurate number, but it works well for percentages).

between Oct and the end of Nov.

As of now 540,000 (according to VGZ) have been invited. (Which is more like a million or more I'm sure).

So given that,.. I could see it hitting mid November, possibly all of November. Leaving Friday as the last batch of invites.

I'm a Nov. 30th pre-order, so there is a very SLIM chance I could make it in tomorrow if they further increase the invites.. or even the amount today being large enough. Though I tend to think tomorrow will go to about mid Nov or so, and Fri be potentially the final wave.

We'll see. I really thing they could have gone through all of October with 1 more wave today without problems. But, they are doing it carefully.. so good for them.

The whole doing this carefully then opening the servers for everyone on the 20th still perplexes me.. but I suppose they think a good majority of people will be moved out of X zones and more evenly spread the load on the servers this way come launch.

The information i got was that only 1/3 of the pre-orders are left to enter the game.

It stands to reason, that anyone who pre-ordered before December 12th should be let in tomorrow.

Maybe those after as well.

From what I understand, the majority of pre-orders, near 80% were made before November 1.

This means that nearly 80% of the people waiting are in the game currently.

My source is pretty reliable, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I thought they said that preorder numbers ramped back up in Nov-Dec so I would guess tomorrow we get to mid-November. Then next morning everyone else is in since they do the waves early in the day then stop. Now if they did waves in the afternoons, I'd say everyone in tomorrow but Bioware doesn't roll like that.