***Official PvE Progression V2***

Bombbuster

You'll need to repost your guild data because Nemesis was removed when it didn't post any progression for the last three months (see posts #241 &and #366). Sorry. Please use example on the first page and I'll get you plugged in as soon as possible.

No Problem. Don't know why we haven't been posting. I believe Te'ras has a full post coming sometime later.

Edited by MasterJacer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarale is lazy :p, so I'll go ahead and post this. She can correct anything I guess.

<Nemesis>

http://nemesis-tor.com

Eternity Vault: 5/5 SM, HM, NM 8man & SM, HM, NM 16man

Karagga's Palace: 5/5 SM, HM, NM 8man & SM, HM, NM 16man

Explosive Conflict: 4/4 SM, HM 8man

Terror from Beyond: 5/5 SM, HM 8 man

EC NM: 8 man 4/4 (Server first Warstalkers timed run! (pre 2.0))

TFB 55: 5/5 SM, HM 8 man

Golden Fury: HM 8man

S&V: 7/7 SM, HM 8man

TFB 55 NiM: 1/5 8man

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but should <Anger Management> be removed from rankings? From my understanding, their progression team was dissolved and reformed under <Aisthesis>. Since the front of this page is frequently used to assist new raiders in guild choice, it may be helpful to remove or lower them in rankings to allow active raiding guilds to be seen.

Please correct me if I am wrong about <Anger Management>'s current status on progression, since I do not actively play or communicate on the republic faction.

Rakata of niceness: :rak_angelic:

http://i.imgur.com/InLc0EF.jpg

Aisthesis killed OP IX tonight. 3/5 Nightmare TFB. Took us three tries. :-)

Gratz!

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but should <Anger Management> be removed from rankings?
I'm sure there are other guilds on the list besides AM who are also inactive in progression. Normally I'd just prune them after the next major progression patch (after a grace period, of course), but I do see your point -- AM is the third guild listed on progression.

I'll wait to do anything with this to allow others to provide their thoughts. I especially would like to hear from AM leadership. I'll give it a week. If I don't hear any compelling arguments for leaving it as is, I'll make an exception and prune them early.

Edited by Bombbuster

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but should <Anger Management> be removed from rankings? From my understanding, their progression team was dissolved and reformed under <Aisthesis>. Since the front of this page is frequently used to assist new raiders in guild choice, it may be helpful to remove or lower them in rankings to allow active raiding guilds to be seen.

Please correct me if I am wrong about <Anger Management>'s current status on progression, since I do not actively play or communicate on the republic faction.

Rakata of niceness: :rak_angelic:

I believe <Wrath> may also be inactive. Maybe they just have had a lot of raid team losses/guild changes like Nemesis did for a period of time, but since specifically server transfers they haven't been active which raises the question of did they transfer? Either way they seem inactive.

I believe <Wrath> may also be inactive. Maybe they just have had a lot of raid team losses/guild changes like Nemesis did for a period of time, but since specifically server transfers they haven't been active which raises the question of did they transfer? Either way they seem inactive.

It's important to remember that Wrath has never been any larger than its raid team. It was an 8 member guild from start to finish. After Eyvan and I left just before 2.0 dropped, Mungtatta (Loggus) and Legong (Farius) joined as DPS, Taiichii rolled a commando healer and Obomba/Panini switched to tanking. They were all there for the 2.0 HM progression cycle and then pulled a few times in Nightmare Mode, but the last time I saw Wrath in a raid was at the beginning of July. At that point, the roster was: Bitte, Braille, Volk'hammer, Stormm, Mungtatta, Legong, Sinkhole, Meliadoul.

Taiichii transferred (confirmed). First his Sage, then later his Commando, Stormm. Mungtatta transferred to Pot5 and is now in Severity Gaming's progression group (you can see/hear him in several of SG's latest videos). Legong is back in UWA. Bitte and Braille haven't logged in several weeks. They both got their medical residencies this summer, so I imagine they're pretty busy IRL. I haven't seen Volk or Sinkhole at all. The only one from Wrath that I've spoken to (other than Loggus) is Meliadoul, and he says that the guild is essentially dead.

It's really a shame. :-( It's always unfortunate to see guilds go under, especially those who are trying to push content competitively.

Ok, AM and Wrath pruned. It's just not the same with both Empire and Wrath gone from the leaderboards :(

EMPIRE IS STILL HERE!

We've been having a lot of troubles working around people's schedules lately and bringing in a new dps (Me :D) required some retro-raiding for gearing purposes. If screenshot proof is required that I am in Empire that can be provided (Since im also with the Dark Templar raid team)

Empire progression with 2.0 stuff

SM TFB and SNV cleared

HM TFB and SnV cleared

NiM TFB 1/5 (I actually don't have a screen of the kill, but we have downed horror several times and since this isn't for a server/faction first I dont think many people will really dispute this claim.)

EMPIRE IS STILL HERE!

We've been having a lot of troubles working around people's schedules lately and bringing in a new dps (Me :D) required some retro-raiding for gearing purposes. If screenshot proof is required that I am in Empire that can be provided (Since im also with the Dark Templar raid team)

Empire progression with 2.0 stuff

SM TFB and SNV cleared

HM TFB and SnV cleared

NiM TFB 1/5 (I actually don't have a screen of the kill, but we have downed horror several times and since this isn't for a server/faction first I dont think many people will really dispute this claim.)

Awesome! This sounds just like the situation with <Nemesis>. It is great to know the Shien leader for all of it's history and Ebon Hawk leader until the winter still exists.

EMPIRE IS STILL HERE!
Great to hear, and updated.

I put you just below Nemesis on the progression list. If the order of the NiM kills for either of your guilds is incorrect just let me know and I can flip-flop them.

Again, welcome back!

Edited by Bombbuster

In general, I think we as a community make a point not to dispute claims. As far as I know, only one claimed kill has ever been disputed (by me) and it was simply because I had a disturbing volume of evidence indicating it was false (it was proven to be genuine at the end of the day). We're not doing brutal, cut-throat progression here. I think trusting people's word is the best way to go.

And btw, welcome back to the progression list. We've missed you.

Great to hear, and updated.

I put you just below Nemesis on the progression list. If the order of the NiM kills for either of your guilds is incorrect just let me know and I can flip-flop them.

Again, welcome back!

I can say <Nemesis> killed the horror last Friday, August 16.

• 2 weeks later...