Methods of disposing of your ships droid.

taxidermis

Why all the hate? As healers go, I find him a LOT less annoying than Tharan Cedrax... He makes occasional comments when I pass him on my ship but out running missions, he keeps his mouth shut and does his job. With C2-N2, I don't have to hear "Did I mention I'm a pacifist?" ever again... or any of Tharan's other inane comments.

Besides, his voice sounds eerily like Robin Williams' in Bicentennial Man, one of my favorite movies based on my favorite Isaac Asimov story.

Edited by Dragget

Why all the hate? As healers go, I find him a LOT less annoying than Tharan Cedrax... He makes occasional comments when I pass him on my ship but out running missions, he keeps his mouth shut and does his job. With C2-N2, I don't have to hear "Did I mention I'm a pacifist?" ever again... or any of Tharan's other inane comments.

Besides, his voice sounds eerily like Robin Williams' in Bicentennial Man, one of my favorite movies based on my favorite Isaac Asimov story.

I have him 8 times and I have the imperial droid 10 times, so it is just normal for me to get bored with them and their quotes ;)

Edited by Never_Hesitate

So what you're saying is, your C2-N2 is the last panel in this comic?

"I am ablative armor, life is boring, then briefly exciting, then over..."

Yay! Fellow Schlock fan!

:)

(...and Boo, you beat me to it.)

;)

Hm. Let me tap another source of comedy.

"Dispose of my ship droid? For Force's sake, why?! I am his master, he is my loyal droid... I love him. PULL!" *ZARK* "Oh my goodness!" "Drifting to the left...."

Edited by Sinapus

• 3 weeks later...

C2 and 2V. Duel to the death using bottles of that eats through metal blood from the Aliens Movie until only one head is left working after which, I was thinking that the "winner" could be used in some good old-fashioned skeet shooting to top off the rest of the evening.

That imaginative enough?

:cool: