Dark Side Corruption Eye Color

Zenotraxium

I mean check out this picture of darth zash it looks awesome. Thats how sith eyes should of been from dark 1-5. Bioware can easily do the sith eye change since its purely cosmetic it should not even be that hard to swap them.

Spoiler warning SI

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120707113803/swtor/images/1/1e/Old_Zash.png

Plus look at malgus! Why could they have not done our sith eyes like this? Its how sith eyes are like in canon yet bioware sticks us with pure yellow/red eyes.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Darth_Malgus_Cold_War.JPG

I am just worried that bioware will ignore the topic... I mean do they even look at the suggestion forum? Anyway i sent a tweet of this topic to @swtor on tweeter.

Edited by lokdron

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a Zabrak with eyes like this, anyone know if you can do that with other races?

No thats just for empire zabraks even then its not like the sith eyes that you see malgus and zash have those look a lot better.

Rolling an empire zabrak is the only way to have something close to movie sith eyes.

Edited by lokdron

I mean check out this picture of darth zash it looks awesome. Thats how sith eyes should of been from dark 1-5. Bioware can easily do the sith eye change since its purely cosmetic it should not even be that hard to swap them.

Spoiler warning SI

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120707113803/swtor/images/1/1e/Old_Zash.png

Plus look at malgus! Why could they have not done our sith eyes like this? Its how sith eyes are like in canon yet bioware sticks us with pure yellow/red eyes.

I am just worried that bioware will ignore the topic... I mean do they even look at the suggestion forum? Anyway i sent a tweet of this topic to @swtor on tweeter.

Yeah both their eyes are freaking epic! They'd be perfect, but I like the progression mechanic Dark Side corruption currently has, we get eyes that signify our evil at Dark 1, but at 4 we get eyes that signify we are completely corrupted by the Dark Side. Mabey the pure yellow eyes currently in the game will suffice until we reach Dark 4, then we get the classic Sith eyes.

Also, I think every once in a while they go through the Suggestion Box and read a few threads for good ideas, so here's hoping they see this one!

And thanks for the Twitter support! The more people who show support, the more likely they'll put this in the game! :D:cool::cool:

Edited by Zenotraxium

Spoiler warning SI

Sooooo much this!

Sooooo much this!

I know their eyes are epic when I saw zash I was jealous. I was wondering what was her secret to get those eyes I consider zash's corruption a badge of honor if she don't want people to see her old self she should wear a mask like all other sith do.

I made a Zabrak with eyes like this, anyone know if you can do that with other races?

I think you might be able to make a Sith Pure Blood with eyes like these, not sure though. But the Zabrak version isn't nearly as cool as Darth Malgus's version.

Edited by Zenotraxium

Yellow eyes...not orange. Not that I am against orange eyes, I just want to make clear that yellow is what's canon, not orange.

Yup that's all I want the current sith corruption is kinda half assed honestly malgus and zash's eyes is how it should of been for the PC and npcs with sith eyes.

I support. This shouldn't be lost in the suggestion box.

Yup the only reason why we have dark side corruption now is because people kept asking about it in beta's and interviews If people did not ask I bet it would not have been in the game.

Plus it should not be that hard to get the sith eyes on the PC i mean malgus or zash's sith eyes are in the files so they could easily swap some files or edit a tiny bit if need be.

Edited by lokdron

We should be able to choose just Eye Corruption as well. My Red Twi-liek is white with corruption. Not at all what I intended.

This topic is not about that we want canon sith eyes I think going pale and getting veins looks fine(I have a twi'lek sith warrior). The corruption and turning pale is a part of going dark side.

• 2 weeks later...
Yellow eyes...not orange. Not that I am against orange eyes, I just want to make clear that yellow is what's canon, not orange.

Pretty much what I thought about the red eyes when I started this thread. The red eyes are cool in their own right, but they just aren't canon. Kinda immersion breaking when you get them at Dark 4 imo.

Edited by Zenotraxium

• 2 weeks later...
Pretty much what I thought about the red eyes when I started this thread. The red eyes are cool in their own right, but they just aren't canon. Kinda immersion breaking when you get them at Dark 4 imo.

Indeed I wonder why they decided red when we clearly see that they can give npcs proper sith eyes. As I keep saying the current corruption was a rush job since people were asking for it during beta and before release. If people did not ask we would not even have the dark corruption.

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed. I personally prefer going Neutral, sometimes Light, but I don't have a fully Dark Side character. This would make me want to make a Dark Side Character. It'd be cool if they could do something with Light Side, like bright blue eyes or something, too. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...