Where do I get lvl 55 armoring and mod schematics?

Master_Hitsugaya

I can't work out where you're at so it goes a bit like this generally:

Makeb Commendations

Black Hole gear found from lots of end game bosses

Oricon gear

Basic gear

Easy lvl 55 operations for elite and ultimate comms

Elite gear

Ultimate gear

It's a rough idea since I'm mostly Oricon gear ATM.

Ohh...

Cybertech.

Cybertech gear has a cap lower than the best buyable gear I think. Not sure how good it is.

It is elite gear I just dont know how to I get their schematics.

Also oricon gear is the best gear in the game unless you are talking about the free set of 156 gear you get for completing that storyline.

Edited by Master_Hitsugaya

It is elite gear I am just done ring how to I get their schematics.

Also oricon gear is the best gear in the game unless you are talking about the free set of 156 gear you get for completing that storyline.

Yeah I'm definitely missing something, what's this gear that gives you 32k HP that I hear of?

I can't work out where you're at so it goes a bit like this generally:

Makeb Commendations

Black Hole gear found from lots of end game bosses

Oricon gear

Basic gear

Easy lvl 55 operations for elite and ultimate comms

Elite gear

Ultimate gear

It's a rough idea since I'm mostly Oricon gear ATM.

You missed most of the gear that is dropped from OPS; Underworld(72 set)>Elite comms(72 no set bonus)

Dread Forged(78 set) is best in the game, but cant be reversed engineered ATM.(you can get that from S&V and TfB NiM)

OP anything under 78 you can reverse engineer, not sure about the gear you buy with Ultimate comms though

Ok so I a, not really a new player ( have a lvl 55 sent and a 55 PT)but this seemed like the best place to ask. So I recently got my cyber tech to 450, and I am looking to make higher end armorings and mods and I am wondering where do I get the 168 armorings and mods from?

See my guide: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=715016

Long story short, don't bother.

FYI, I practice what I preach: while I have gotten a decent number of grade 30 and 31 schematics, I have NEVER crafted one.

You missed most of the gear that is dropped from OPS; Underworld(72 set)>Elite comms(72 no set bonus)

Dread Forged(78 set) is best in the game, but cant be reversed engineered ATM.(you can get that from S&V and TfB NiM)

OP anything under 78 you can reverse engineer, not sure about the gear you buy with Ultimate comms though

Grade 34/78 (armor rating 180) item modifications should be REable for schematics when 2.7 launches (possibly next week).

Edited by psandak

You mean Oricon gear from DP and DF...?

Yeah, I probably did miss something from the list, but 78 gear is better than 72.

There's gear that you get for the one time quest line on Oricon which is 66, there's the Ultimate gear that you get from the vendor which is 78 and is called Oriconian(or something along those lines)

As fro 78 being better then 78... well that's up for debate, as 72 with set bonus can be better in some cases then 78 without.

The gear you get from DF and DP is(if I'm not mistaken) 69 puple from SM and 72 UV from HM.

Grade 34/78 (armor rating 180) item modifications should be REable for schematics when 2.7 launches (possibly next week).

I said ATM ;)

Edited by toha

You mean Oricon gear from DP and DF...?

Yeah, I probably did miss something from the list, but 78 gear is better than 72.

When people talk about "Oricon gear" they are talking about the grade 28/66 artifact quality gear that are the rewards for running through the solo story line.

Now when people say "Oriconian Gear" (DIFFERENT), they are talking about the grade 34/78 artifact quality gear that is available for Ultimate Commendations (from various vendors on the fleet station, in the Supplies quadrant).

HM DF and DP bosses drop "Oriconian Gear" and tokens for "Dread Forged Gear." Oriconian and Dread Forged gear are both grade 34/78 (armor rating 180) BUT Dread Forged gear offers the "set bonus" and the stat distribution is better than Oriconian.

For a detailed description of what drops where see: http://dulfy.net/2013/04/14/swtor-level-55-endgame-gearing-guide/#5