• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my Guildies saw what may be the best 'truth in advertising' name ever:

I'mdps

Hahaha this is pretty obvious when it comes to tell your role in the game! :p

Today I saw two names I like a lot.

A trooper called Troopacshakur and aguild name The Sultans of Swing, probably in reference to the music from Dire Straits.

My fun toon names:

- Typo-negative (sniper)

- Anti-Gyro (pronounce Anti-HERO)

- Epic-Fail (Tank)

- El Guapo - (it means "the handsom)

- Zap-Brannigan (I have a sexy desease, what is it Kip? "Sexlexia ./groan"

how about them thundercats names id have to say cheetara,tygra and snarf snarf are some pretty epic names. also ujustgotmerc'd (gounty hunter merc) and murkin kids would have to be up there. Also gotta throw in there hideyokids and and hideyowife. The people i know are so creative.

One name that had me wondering was

Jedi Jedi Jedi

Jedi title

jedi name

jedi legacy> name really really really!

this is not phony its real somebody really did name themselves this and it is just so darn bad!

I saw a similar one:

Founder Founder, Founder

The Founder Legacy

<Founder>

I like my sorcerer Freekill

Okay when I get my free rename I'm doing that to my sorc since its true, and name enforcement is a joke on RP servers.

To the guy who is against the Baiters and Bations, what server? I think I can change that 20 count ;)

Best guild name: Too fat to LOS

when I first saw the guild name Sith Happens, I totally joined that guild, amazing guild name.

The very worst game names ive seen is all the harry potter ones, voldemort being the most common.

Hahahaha funny story. So I made a bunch of the wrong blue enhancements about a week ago, and put them up in the GTN. Totally suboptimal enhancements, as in nobody should ever use them for any build. The person named "Hermoine" was the one who bought them after they were up for about 8 days. I'm guessing the Harry Potter rip off people are as dumb as we'd expect.

Edited by Maelael