Jedi Consular and their throwing rocks....

Damhooligan

I agree with OP. It is in fact one of the main reason I rolled a sage for dps when I already had a sorcerer.

- Pebbles are much less visible.

- The new Project animation makes it impossible to tell where it's coming from.

- Even Mind Crush is more difficult to detect compared to Crushing Darkness. When I get hit with CD and hear those big thumps it does for sound effect, I instinctively go for the Purge keybind.

- Heck, even for Forcequake it's harder to see the caster than it is a floating sorcerer, surrounded in lightning.

Then I realized playing on the pub side was terrible and I couldn't do it any more so I went back to dark side -- and while it is easier to win, I miss being better hidden as a sage.

Edited by Monterone

I'd also like the war hero marauder gear to not make me look like a villain from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. :D

Word. I actually wear Columi Field Tech's Chest and Boots for my Marauder. (with all my PVP armoring/mods in them obviously) I don't mind the BM look for Maras, and I actually like it for Juggs, (except maybe the Rocky Horror boots) but the WH armoring looks like a comic book super villian.

I use the exalted consular legacy gear on my sage. It looks *********** epic, especially because of the neck ring. I <333 neck rings. So sexy. It's quite unique looking too. Here's a random pic I found of it on google.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/valendir/Screenshot_2012-02-06_06_11_20_761776-1.jpg

FYI - A very similar styled chestpiece can be obtained on Nar Shaddaa from one of the heroic 4s.

SI lightning does more damage than JC rocks- or so I've been told by Republic players.

There was even a thread about it...The thread is now locked...It will just stay a myth that will be told by old people followed by the sound of cozy fire...:cool:

Well I think it is pretty clear as far as disparity goes, the Consular has a significant edge over the Inquisitor because of the stealthiness of their pebbles versus the Force Lightning.

And to the guy who responded just pull your view back.... it is thanks and the pebbles blend in too well with the scenery. Almost as bad the noise is not loud enough compared to the other attacks with explosions and light-sabers... it's too damn stealthy and needs to be adjusted for parity.... badly.

He was a Jedi Master on the High Council during the Clone Wars, a good friend of Obi-Wan, and the one to discover Ahsoka Tano. The ability you're talking about is basically a Jedi version of force lightning called electric judgement. Many Jedi were wary of him because of his usage of that skill. I don't know if it's canon though.

Well I'm pretty sure invisibility for Darth Maul and stealth healers isn't cannon either xD. I see no reason why electric judgement can't replace pebble throw and make the game balanced.

Lightning looks cooler than pebbles throw, but for pvp pebbles are better as they are not as noticeable as lightning. Same applies for healing trance vs innervate for healers. Plus too much flashing in lightning would give me a headache after a while. Bottom line, pebble throw works as intended. Edited by MusicRider

Well I think it is pretty clear as far as disparity goes, the Consular has a significant edge over the Inquisitor because of the stealthiness of their pebbles versus the Force Lightning.

And to the guy who responded just pull your view back.... it is thanks and the pebbles blend in too well with the scenery. Almost as bad the noise is not loud enough compared to the other attacks with explosions and light-sabers... it's too damn stealthy and needs to be adjusted for parity.... badly.

Not really. If you have a pair of eyes you can see the guy holding one saber to his side in the dress needs taking out. If you need to be able to see pebbles more clearly get a pair of glasses.

to the OP this is no Different than having a commando Healer with his Huge Green Lazer Beam and the Merc show shoots heals with his Pistol. Just because you don't see it as well doesn't mean it's imbalanced. If you know the class you know what they are capabale of. Smart Play > Give me this.

Dug this up after remembering seeing it months ago. Concept for alternate TK Throw animation. Skip to about half way.

Not a bad concept, and you could even have the projects coming from different angles. The only issue I see is how you show the slow effect in the animation, as currently you are caught in some kind of particle storm which makes it more realistic that you are slowed down.

Not a bad concept, and you could even have the projects coming from different angles. The only issue I see is how you show the slow effect in the animation, as currently you are caught in some kind of particle storm which makes it more realistic that you are slowed down.

Telekinetic rock to the knee?

I haven't had a problem with seeing where the pebbles are coming from or if I'm being hit by them but the animation is totally lame. They should use some bigger rocks or some of the smaller pieces they use for Project.

It just doesn't look like the current animation should be doing anything but slowing someone down. Or maybe getting some dust in their eyes.

Also, make those rocks do some real damage- a sage can be on me for like half a minute before I even notice my health bar beginning to change.

Now, if they could burst a third of my health in one hit- then I'd notice them for sure.

Nerf sages into having a reason to notice them!

Edited by fungihoujo