For all the Firefly fans...

Lu-Wan

And anyone who likes a good musical mashup. Whenever I accessed the map as a Jedi Knight on my ship, I would sometimes listen to the song all the way through. There was a sequence that reminded me of the opening to "Serenity," so I figured I'd give a go to try mashing the two together to see if it could really work and, well, here it is:

Like, dislike, please leave a comment below!

never seen it i bet

Saw every single episode. I vaguely remember the last two episodes actually being good, but thinking the slow trudge up to that point was most definitely not worth the wait. The movie was also really entertaining (better than anything in the series).

Edited by Machine-Elf

Thank you all for your feedback it is greatly appreciated!

To those who thought this was a post about a Firefly comeback, I am so sorry for the mislead. That was not my intention. I just wanted to share with you the remix taking music from two things we all love and bringing them together. Again, I am really sorry and were I seeing this from your point of view, I probably would have felt the same way. I hope you still enjoyed the mashup!:D

Well done!

Firefly...one of THE best TV shows I've ever seen. Of course, all of my favorites get cancelled.

Firefly gets cancelled after first season. Honey Boo Boo is still going strong. (puke) This is what's wrong with America. Glad to see not all of us have fallen.

Edited by Lsya

Saw every single episode. I vaguely remember the last two episodes actually being good, but thinking the slow trudge up to that point was most definitely not worth the wait. The movie was also really entertaining (better than anything in the series).

Note that the original broadcasts were out of order... The last episode televised was actually the pilot. I would recommend getting the DVD of the series and watching them in the order they were made. Last time I checked Best Buy had it for about $15.

Note that the original broadcasts were out of order... The last episode televised was actually the pilot. I would recommend getting the DVD of the series and watching them in the order they were made. Last time I checked Best Buy had it for about $15.

The Science Channel currently airs it as they now own the rights to it. I believe they air it in the correct order as well.

I have to agree on getting the Complete Series but also the Serenity movie as well. It is a good buy as it does not cost much at all for them. Of coarse I am a fan so I would have bought it if it cost a little more. :rolleyes:

And anyone who likes a good musical mashup. Whenever I accessed the map as a Jedi Knight on my ship, I would sometimes listen to the song all the way through. There was a sequence that reminded me of the opening to "Serenity," so I figured I'd give a go to try mashing the two together to see if it could really work and, well, here it is:

Like, dislike, please leave a comment below!

Good job on that. I like it a lot. I'll be adding it to my Favorites. :cool:

Thank you all again, I'm glad you're all enjoying it! Feel free to pass along to all your other friends in the Firefly community. Every fan of Firefly and Star Wars should get the opportunity to enjoy this.