Purity [E] is recruiting friendly players.

Septica

Purity is now closed and in the process of being dissolved (see below).

Would you like to slaughter Jawas wholesale while listening to a guildie sing Disney's "Under The Sea" on vent and discussing the physical (in)accuracy of laser cannons suffering from recoil? Look no further! Don't be afraid! All it takes is your soul and a little blood on this datapad...

"Purity" is a recently established social guild on the imperial side of The Progenitor-EU. A number of friends split off from another guild with the determination to build a cosy home for people like ourselves.

We offer:

• a friendly, international, open crew
  • an active, fun, ooc guild chat
  • mutual help with quests, fps, professions etc.
  • casual PvE, PvP and RP guild activities
  • a RP background based on keeping the Empire pure from corrupt and selfish elements (if you want to pursue RP further)
  • a forum to chat and organise

We seek:

• mature players (age >=18)
  • who want to be an active part of a social guild (no minimum time requirement, but if you are online, you should not shy away from talking in /g) and
  • who share our integrity and respect for others.

If you are looking for a home to start a legacy in, or to further your fame, and think you would fit right in, give us a ping, either via in-game chat/mail (contacts see below) or via our forum on purity-eu.swtorhost.com (link on the right side: 'Apply to Guild'). We are naturally more than happy to have an in-game chat with you over a glass of pickled spaceworms, too.

Contacts / Officers:

• Molaan (GM)
  • Dalca
  • Carnivalle

(Note: Most of us are also playing alts so if those characters are not online, send us an in-game mail so we can arrange to meet up. :) )

(Cross-posting this also to theprogenitor.com)

Edited by Septica
Guild now closed

• 4 weeks later...

We are still interested in gaining more awesome people for the guild!

We're currently working on getting a roleplay story together and getting more people to enjoy PvE content with!

So if you're a nice, social person, we want you!

Sadly, we've not been able to make Purity fly. I don't want to lie to people by advertising an "active chat" when people stop playing faster than we can invite responsibly. I really don't know what it is that makes people stop playing SWTOR or rerolling their characters but watching the guild bleed to death even before it had a chance to grow up properly demands more of me than I can currently bear.

So, thanks for the interest folks, safe travels and may the force be with you.

Perhaps maybe we could sort out some sort of merger for those in Purity that are active are want to raid/socialize/pvp/rp

My guild isn't dead but we do need more active members, maybe with the two guilds working together we can achieve what both guilds want