Need help choosing crewskills

Leroybrown

Ok so I am going to be raising three characters at the same time. Inquisitor, BH, and tank. I am going to be using 1 gathering, 1 crafting, and 1 questing skill on each. I would like to compliment each class with a seperate gathering and crafting skill.

If anyone could give some guidance on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Ok so I am going to be raising three characters at the same time. Inquisitor, BH, and tank. I am going to be using 1 gathering, 1 crafting, and 1 questing skill on each. I would like to compliment each class with a seperate gathering and crafting skill.

If anyone could give some guidance on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Howdy mate, before I go on any further I see you have stated tank without the class behind it. Many advanced classes are capable of tanking so before I suggest anything it would be great to know what sort you are planning on playing.

What sort of inquisitor will you be? Sorcerer or Assassin?

What sort of bounty hunter will you be? Powertech or Mercanary?

You aren't limited to only 3 crew skills per server you can have three on each character by the way.

Edited by Goshee

As far tanking, I will definitely be an evil jedi tank. Not sure on all the speciality classes this would be as did not play in beta.

Sith Inquisitor-Sorceror

Human Bounty Hunter- Merc

Thats for the reply and I do know that it is 3 skills per characcter, just was not sure what gathering/crafting skills would matcch the three classes the best but to be able to also have 3 different gathering classes and 3 different crafting cclaasses.

Also I am hoping you can drop skills and pick different ones like in all other MMOs.

Thanks for the help.