Straggler looking to join Imp side Ops runs

genecor

Hey Dalborra

Been playing this game for the last 5-6 weeks or so and enjoying it for the most part. I used to raid fairly often in WoW and really having the itch to get back into raiding/ops on a semi-regular basis. I'm all about PvE though, so PvP ain't my cup of tea.

While the obvious solution would be to find a guild that does ops regularly, however, I have been handed the reins of the guild I'm in now while the original GM has some RL issues to take care of. So I'm not quite looking to join a guild in that sense.

As for LFG and PUGs...only managed to get on one PUG for SM KP in the 3+weeks I've been at level 50. The Gree event isn't helping matters it seems, even the usual daily HM Fp LFG takes so much longer to pop ever since the Gree event's been on (understandable to a point)

What I'm looking for basically, if anyone can point me towards some friendly guilds/groups who have weekly Ops/World Bosses SM/HMs runs (EV/KP/TFB/EC) that might have an open Ranged DPS slot or even able to fit me and some of my guild 50s (depending on timing and availability) to some Ops runs. I'd prefer an organised group with Vent/Mumble/Teamspeak for raiding so that I can hope to walk out of the runs with my sanity intact... :p

My idea is to explore and experience the content so that should the time come, I would be able to lead my own runs as I'm levelling an 'Sin Tank to 50 with the intent of running Ops groups in the near future.

I'm on GMT+8 timezone though my timing is fairly flexible and would probably be able to accommodate NZ/AEST raid times if it comes down to it. Please let me know who to talk to in-game if possible, failing which, guild suggestions?

Thanks and look forward to your comments, guys/gals!

Edited by genecor
typos

Eh you kinda in the same boat as alot of us on Imp side mate. Been a few posting similar threads but yea not a real lot going on atm over there.

Yeah, I'm toying with the idea of doing combined guild runs with other guild too if its mutually beneficial. But we'll see how it goes. Not looking to blow up this guild I have now, or broker a merger quite yet.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the offer. PM replied. Will look for ya in-game.. Cheers!

Hi Genecor

Im interested in joining what you have if the plan is to do regular Ops and FPs. I am at GMT +8 as well. I have a couple of Lev 50s Ops ready at two different stages. PM me if you are still recruiting.

Cheers!