[VIDEO] Marauder carnage spec, *** burst.

darthnish

Thank You Larry_Dallas, an awesome post, hits the spot.

In short, I completely agree that as watchmen sent i have huuuge problems getting op healers down.

They simply have too many tools to completely negate our damage, and get away from us.

But i guess polite_assasin is just that good and all of us suck balls and need to L2P or reroll or smthn.

So please polite_assasin, Larry typed a usual encounter with the op (in detail), where he points out why it fails miserably. Its now up to you to counter with arguments.

Peace.

Not just me there boss, a few other watchman on my server can pull it off as well. We don't even think much of it, idk what server you're on or the skill level of your dual wielders that give you the impression it isn't doable. Yeah sure you can give me outlines of how you can counter a dps, it all looks good on paper but let's see how it is in game, because in game we have no issues with them. It's like those people who claim snipers are a hard counter to sents and maras, and talk about all the stuff they're going to do to them, without mentioning one key factor that the above poster is also lacking, what does the sentinel/marauder do? Is he supposed to just take it, or in the case of a healer sit there?

I really do feel sorry for you guys If you find operative healers a problem. And yes it is a l2p issue because I and others have absolutely no issues with them at all. /shrug

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone stating that Carnage burst is inexistent besides Gored Ravage and Gored Scream clearly hasn't played this spec more than 5 WZ, or can't read.

^ ppl forget our berserk is *********** crazy, 0.5 gcd reduction on a heavy hitting skill, if thats not burst i dont know what is

Ah, so because you bads can't do it means others can't? Well how about that! :D I have no need to prove it to you. I just find it amusing that you believe what you're saying even though it is highly inaccurate. I love how you decided to put words in my mouth as well, which is usually what people do when they're angry and don't feel as if they're gaining the upper hand in a discussion. Carry on my good man. ;)

ITP: Bads are those that can't outsmart math.

Buddy, nobody agrees with you. No one. There isn't even theoretically a way to make the math in this matchup favor your class. Their self heals - the attacks (and cc lol) you listed = their health rising.

ITP: Bads are those that can't outsmart math.

Buddy, nobody agrees with you. No one. There isn't even theoretically a way to make the math in this matchup favor your class. Their self heals - the attacks (and cc lol) you listed = their health rising.

Not to mention, as im sure has been said multiple times in this thread, the burns get cleansed as soon as you stack the 3rd overload if the healer has ANY kind of skill. You are playing bad operatives my friend, you are playing bad players period if you have any kind of success in rated wzs with anni/watchman.

Secondly, because of the AOE nature of Rage spec, healers CANNOT heal the damage being generated by Rage spec players, 3 people getting hit by smash is 15k AT LEAST.

That must be why Rage/Focus specs are pulling out 800k-1mil damage in wzs with no kills... because all that damage isn't being healed through right?

Leap bombers are a one trick pony. Smash for a high amount of damage, then that target gets healed right back up until the next derpsmash.

Don't stack up.

I have played mara/sent since early start.

OP heals are, without any doubt, the hardest healer for anni/watch to take down. You cannot dispute this.

Does that mean every OP will survive an assault from anni/watch? No.

Does that mean that every anni/watch will kill an OP? No.

I am by no means the best Watchman on my server, especially since I just came back from a 2month hiatus, but I am definitely one of the better ones. In a 1v1 situation with 2 people of equal skill the Op will not die versus a ani/watch.

Edited by JustinxDuff

you should check out this
one it has lots off 1v1 2v1 and 3v1 fights :)

I don't doubt your abilities with the playing carnage but both videos are all kills against people that are complete morons. You barely ever get stunned, knocked backed or rooted or interrupted. Got some videos of you winning good fights where you need to counter, use your cd's, undying rage, etc?

I don't doubt your abilities with the playing carnage but both videos are all kills against people that are complete morons. You barely ever get stunned, knocked backed or rooted or interrupted. Got some videos of you winning good fights where you need to counter, use your cd's, undying rage, etc?

oh i just put in kills where i did good, id be more than happy to post a full wz gameplay so you can see that im stunlocked 70% of the time :)

Haha you make a valid point. I switched to carnage last night and I've never been stunned so much on any of my 4 50's!

Haha. Ain't that the truth. I'd venture a guess I've been stunned, rooted, knocked back and cced more on my carnage marauder than on my other 3 50s combined (Op, Van, sorc).