Better way to organize Heroic group?

Hi, rather new player here. Highest level I have is an 18 Vanguard.

Anyway, one problem that has come up time and time again is that, well, there's no one to heal Heroic missions. The tanking part isn't hard in the slightest. I can hold their attention and migate their damage as best as I can, but there's no one to heal in any group I manage to form.

The only way my party managed to beat Trouble in Deed (I believe it was called) was one of them glitching out the boss on the elevator. It was literally impossible otherwise because there was no one who could heal.

This has kinda been my experience with every Heroic mission so far, and it's nothing short of frustrating. Pull a group, die, rest of my allies mop up, repeat until end if we're fortunate enough to beat a boss.

Anyway, I was wondering, is there a better way to organize a group that I don't know of? Spamming General chat tends to give me lackluster results. Such as a Jedi Shadow saying they can heal.

Maybe your server has a Global Looking for Group channel? Lord Adraas, for example has GLFG (It's not very popular yet, though)

But yeah, so far the best option you have is to spam general. I personally didn't have much problems with it, you just need to have some patience.