Kira should probably die when Jedi Knights get more story.

gabarooni

Just saying any good Jedi worth his salt has some kind of dramatic experience happen to him or her usually involving the death of a loved one. The aftermath of this death is usually a good point to intruduce the temptation of The Dark Side. Know I like Kira but I think it would make my JK's personal story alot better if she died in some super Dramatic way. What do you guys think?

1) I haven't romanced Kira, since I went full Light Side: my character should be able to resist any temptation of the Dark Side arisen from her loss, standing firm in the Jedi Code.

2) Some Jedi Knights hate Kira and would only say "good riddance" to her death.

3) Chapter 2 ending spoiler:

Having fallen to the Dark Side once already

your hold on the Light is stronger just like any redeemed Jedi.

These facts imply that story-wise, the death of Kira shouldn't necessarily lead to a fall to the Dark Side, rather to many possible and different consequences (from a fall to the Dark Side to nothing at all). Many could be happy/find it interesting but many would also be angry at BioWare.

The fact that many Jedi have seen a loved one's demise doesn't mean most them must.

The way the game is structured today, I don't think it allows for Companions to be lost, "deleted".

Edited by Lurtzello

This would only work if you allowed this situation for each different class and a single of their companions. A similar situation where you could kill off one of them, however you'd have to have either a different character that would join you in replacement of that character if you kill them, or the replacement character just be a bland regular average joe with no depth, maybe even a droid.

Other than that, it would be awesome for the story to go down a little more of a dynamic route, linearity is this game's biggest hurdle.

Sorry, but its not going to happen. Pre-launch (I think) SW's had a chance to

Kill Quinn

and there was a huge uproar over that. They would kill someone relavent to the story off, but not a companion. Especially a companion that some people (me) have romanced.

Just saying any good Jedi worth his salt has some kind of dramatic experience happen to him or her usually involving the death of a loved one. The aftermath of this death is usually a good point to intruduce the temptation of The Dark Side. Know I like Kira but I think it would make my JK's personal story alot better if she died in some super Dramatic way. What do you guys think?

Sacrilege!!!

SGT Rusk is the ONLY one who should die in the JK's crew. He's completely useless as it is.

and how would that make the story more dramatic like the op wants?

i dont think he hates kira but he wasnt a noooooo moment in the game.

which personally i did when orgus died i shouted nooooooooooooooooo so loud that i work my partner up thinking something was wrong.

1) I haven't romanced Kira, since I went full Light Side: my character should be able to resist any temptation of the Dark Side arisen from her loss, standing firm in the Jedi Code.

2) Some Jedi Knights hate Kira and would only say "good riddance" to her death.

3) Chapter 2 ending spoiler:

Having fallen to the Dark Side once already

your hold on the Light is stronger just like any redeemed Jedi.

These facts imply that story-wise, the death of Kira shouldn't necessarily lead to a fall to the Dark Side, rather to many possible and different consequences (from a fall to the Dark Side to nothing at all). Many could be happy/find it interesting but many would also be angry at BioWare.

The fact that many Jedi have seen a loved one's demise doesn't mean most them must.

The way the game is structured today, I don't think it allows for Companions to be lost, "deleted".

This is not an accurate evaluation of the Chapter 2 ending

You do not fall to the Dark Side at the end of chapter 2. Your mind is dominated and controlled by the Emperor. This distinction is important because it isn't the same at all. You did not willingly give yourself over to the dark side and then become redeemed.

and how would that make the story more dramatic like the op wants?

i dont think he hates kira but he wasnt a noooooo moment in the game.

which personally i did when orgus died i shouted nooooooooooooooooo so loud that i work my partner up thinking something was wrong.

Well, your spoiler is the best NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO moment in the game already. Why have another one? Especially one involving Kira. She's the ONLY LI for the male Knight, and she's awesome!

So...

So having your master murdered in front of you while you're helpless to stop it is not a "dramatic experience?"