Multiple subcribtions on one copy of the game

DavidAnkers

This is a question that only Bioware can answer definitively.

However, if this game is like every other game out there, then you need to have a unique registration code for each active account. This is the code that comes in the box or (if you order a digital version from Origin) is emailed to you.

In other words, you need to buy a copy of the game for every account that you want to have.

If you want to have two accounts active at the same time (i.e dual-boxing), then you need to buy two copies of the game, one for each computer/account.

If you share your computer with somebody else (brother, sister, spouse, parent, etc.), then you both need to buy a copy of the game. You will only need to install the game once, but you each have to have your own, unique registration code.

I'm pretty sure this is how it works. Somebody will quickly correct me if I'm wrong.

If you mean you want to use the same SWTOR installation to play two accounts, that should be possible. Each account will have its own login name/password/security key combo to specify who you are logging in as, and changing them in the launcher should allow one install to connect to two accounts.

Maybe not at the same time, though, as in "dual boxing." I'm not sure how SWTOR deals with files in use and locked by the OS. That might require two separate installs, but I don't know. I haven't dual boxed SWTOR, or any other MMO, for that matter.