Worst launch ever!!

seahorsey

Hate me for saying this. But here is the cruel reality of alot (Not all) but alot of MMORPG players. Hardcore gamers dont like to start second, third or even fourth. Right now thousands players are already leveling up getting achievements firsts, etc...

Alot of player just want to enjoy the game at a slow pace. But also alot of players like me don't want to start behind others. To a point that this is a deal breaker for me.

This is just stupid. Rift made a great launch, yes theres was shards queues and wait but everyone had a fair chance. This aint random. They are giving their gratitude to the earliest who ordered. But the earliest who ordered could be the one who will have shortest membership. As for hardcore gamers left behind (The type of players that has memberships on 4-5 different games) this is frustrating enough that Im calling this deal off. Back to RIFT!!

P.S. Sorry for my poor english everyone.

Hate me for saying this. But here is the cruel reality of alot (Not all) but alot of MMORPG players. Hardcore gamers dont like to start second, third or even fourth. Right now thousands players are already leveling up getting achievements firsts, etc...

Alot of player just want to enjoy the game at a slow pace. But also alot of players like me don't want to start behind others. To a point that this is a deal breaker for me.

This is just stupid. Rift made a great launch, yes theres was shards queues and wait but everyone had a fair chance. This aint random. They are giving their gratitude to the earliest who ordered. But the earliest who ordered could be the one who will have shortest membership. As for hardcore gamers left behind (The type of players that has memberships on 4-5 different games) this is frustrating enough that Im calling this deal off. Back to RIFT!!

See you at launch :)

And when you ride the rollercoaster you have to stand in the line, so that those that got there first gets to ride first... Have fun in rift.

Theres actually a guy in my guild who preordered the game in November 2011 and is playing today meanwhile I preordered during the summer and am waiting for another day lol

If they (meaning: you) were so "hard core" they should have pre-ordered and entered their code on the 21st like those of us who did (and are now in the early access program). It was stated from the very beginning that early access would be granted according to the order in which the pre-order codes were registered. It was definitely no secret. Those who are tardy do not get fruit cup.

Edited by Targuran

Theres actually a guy in my guild who preordered the game in November 2011 and is playing today meanwhile I preordered during the summer and am waiting for another day lol

And this is BS. hopefully from your part so that you are sane enough not beleive that! =)

...letting waves in, what other mmo ever did this? all the wit then its going 2 be a big pile of crap

Get mad at Bioware for doing something for the first time?

"Stupid giant kite able to carry a person! Its gonna be crap!"

no hes right worst launch ever, letting waves in, what other mmo ever did this? all the wit then its going 2 be a big pile of crap

Don't be all jelly... just relax and your turn will come just like the rest of us. In the mean time, I'd be finding other ways to occupy my time. Like me, I have two Cisco finals tonight.

I actually got in today, but I can't play for a day or two because of said finals. I wish you the best of luck in getting in.