Marauders or Assassins!

TrumpetNut

I really like both the Marauder class and the Assassin class for PvP. Marauder does WAY more dmg but stealth is so funny when some fool is guarding while dancing then ya pop up and kill him in like 3 sec. What are your thoughts? Edited by TrumpetNut

I really like both the Marauder class and the Assassin class for PvP. Marauder does WAY more dmg but stealth is so funny when some fool is guarding while dancing then ya pop up and kill him in like 3 sec. Marauder is way more cool to me though. What are your thoughts?

if you think marauder is "more cool" then play that, they are both viable in pvp.

I really like both the Marauder class and the Assassin class for PvP. Marauder does WAY more dmg but stealth is so funny when some fool is guarding while dancing then ya pop up and kill him in like 3 sec. Marauder is way more cool to me though. What are your thoughts?

They need nerf, both, especially Assasins.

Mara all day long. Most op, joke class of any MMO I've ever played. Bigger joke than spy in swg. Try it you will love it

Do you have a name for the mara that touched you in the bad place? Do they ALL touch you in the bad place?

Awww, did big bad BoDiE make you rage because he is bringing attention to a class that is a joke?

Oh, and thanks for being a fan.

Awww, did big bad BoDiE make you rage because he is bringing attention to a class that is a joke?

Oh, and thanks for being a fan.

you got your mara nerf with 1.5 what are you still complaining about.

Signed,

Your Number One Fan.

TROLOLOLOL

Edited by Crawelc

People will always complain until Force Camouflage and Guarded By The Force are severely nerf'd to the point where they are useless.

/Sigh

Force Camouflage isn't already a joke? :p I pop it and I'm still rooted, stunned, targeted, and attacked. Not sure if it's lag, or broken like Force Choke, but it's completely useless. Bad enough it's a 4 second move (Where the heck are you going to go in 4 seconds?) but when it's as if you're not even invisible. . .Just worthless.

As for the SMASH hate from some people. You can literally walk away from smash. It's that easy to avoid. Throw in knockbacks (Especially from teammates. If I had a nickel for every smash my own teammates disrupted. . .), stuns, leaps, etc. Smash is powerful but it is so easily avoidable it's not that big of an issue.

Not to mention SMASH is often used against other Mara/Juggs. They get hit by the same moves that are their bread & butter. People ALWAYS overlook that. They don't realize they're getting as much as their giving from smashes.

Edited by QuietGoneJinn

I've said it from day one: Assassin/Shadow is the most PvP viable class in the game, in particular, the DPS/Tank hybrid spec. They have good damage output, good utility and CC, and the best PvP defense.

Yeah even with the changes to Deception, any darkness hybrid is still the only viable spec for rated because of the utility and damage output.