Question of the Day 4/2/2013

CourtneyWoods

Yes I would give my companion a nickname. I've always thought that being able to do this and have it reflect in game would alleviate the amount of companions running around with the same name and also make it more personal to each individual player.

As for specific names for a companion...time to give this a little more thought:D

ok i'll go through my toons for my main companion.

On my shadow tank, I'd call theran "hippy" , after all he keeps spamming that 'he's a pacifiist"

My sentinal uses, t7 all the time and I'd call him 'little buddy'

my commando uses m1 4x and he's "big buddy;

my sawbones, calls bowdar, 'big guy'

my operative calls Kaliyo "home wrecker'

my inquisitor runs around with khem all the time, and calls him the "mummy"

my bounty hunter just calls mako 'sweetie'

my juggernaught is happy to call jaessa, 'jaes'

Not quite a nickname, but when Mako isn't doing anything I say, "MAKO! Make-O yo' self useful and run dis mission!"

Also since I refer to my Bounty Hunter as "Chieftain Righteous" his crew members gain similar names.

Mako = Sister Righteous

Torian = Kid Righteous

Gault = Ranger Righteous

Blizz = The Righteous Hood

Skadge = Bubba Righteous

I call all healer comps "*** are you doing?" It's an odd name but it makes sense to me :) and I would really have to think what their actual names are.

I don't like most of the companions so there's very few I do really like (Jaesa and Kira come to mind), so I don't really get attached enough to give them nicknames I suppose.

If you could give your companion a nickname, what would it be and why?

Personal Answer: I called Torian "Turian" pretty much the entire time I was leveling my Powertech. :jawa_cool:

I would take Khem Val and nickname him Sally.

Allow us to nickname our companions for real, instead of speculating on how it would be maybe? This game needs more diversion, and that's a step in the right direction imo.

MOOOLLLEEEE, mole, mole-ey mole-ey mole-ey..............

MOLE!!!!!

you know who I mean...

Considering how things turn out, it is rather fitting.

My companions only get one nickname - Wotsisface - when I forget their name.

I cant think of a name for any of em other than for 2V-R8, which would be Marvin. It would be great if we could do this so we're all not runnin around with Mako's or whatever. Then again I shudder to think what some folks would name their companions.

I think the real question of the day that is being purposely ignored and downplayed in Community Forums is "What did Bio/EA screw up now with 1.7, that most of their customers can't even get past the Satele and Malgus splash screen to get into the game?" I've been looking for information for almost 4 hours now and can find nothing but for a couple of posts even acknowledging it earlier this afternoon. Someone put some updates up that are Easy to find, instead of having to search for hours through the posts for "There are some reports of the game crashing to the desktop, and we are looking itno it" and "Update - We are still working on it".

Do you think ANYONE could be bothered to post regular updates on what Bio broke and an idea when it might be fixed, in a place that is right out in the open and not buried somewhere?

Thank You.

If you could give your companion a nickname, what would it be and why?

Personal Answer: I called Torian "Turian" pretty much the entire time I was leveling my Powertech. :jawa_cool:

Not all of my companions get a spiffy nickname. But some can't seem to help it.

Andronikus is "Nikos" or "Nik".

Torian is "Mando".

Corso is "farmboy".

Kaliyo is "psycho".

Skadge is called "What-are-you-even-doing-on-my-ship".

Risha is called "Princess".

Khem is called "Monster" (he likes that name, too).

Zenith is called "Zenith".