The MASSIVE PvP thread.

MidichIorian

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they aren't directly related, but in the event that he doesn't know how to play the fact that he has less armour makes him squishier than he ought to be.

Totaly agree.

I just made a sarcastic comment about rage/focus spec.

Actually almost all of this forum has hate and QQ about these specs. I prefer to see the situation with a sense of bad/cold/failed humor.

Nothing to do with the gaming skills of the rage/focus users. I am not here to criticize their skills.

To be honest I am not able to criticize even my own badness :D :D :D

Edited by Fearine

Bru has a girl screaming and laughing in his videos.

I cannot understand how he manages to press buttons with this, but you can do two things when a girl is doing this and none of them has SWTOR or Star Wars connected to it. ;)

Anyways just for this he is the best! :D

well, I can surely be annoying sometimes but there was no need to be that rude! *cry in a corner* :(:(:(

yes slider/searali/gerikke are *****es

yep. I'm the biggest woman you'll find on the server (not meaning fat :D)

P.S. Damn G, that's the closest you've gotten so far to getting my name right

Edited by Aerilas

I'm going to insta-quit every time VS comes up in lowbie from now on. I'm fed up with losing doors in 20 secs just because some idiot basically is standing on the guy that is taking the door.

And I don't get it, it's one thing to be terribad at games, as in not figuring out how to operate the game, but these mothers are stupid, they lack all forms of logic and they cannot count. How many times are we going to have 7 guys standing on one side in VS while there are no enemies and then yell at the guy at the other door for not calling inc. Seriously, where the hell els could the enemies be?????? And what happens when they've screwed everyone over by doing some stupid stuff, they quit of course. They're all getting reported from now on for disruptive behaviour. I mean, what would their defense be? They can either admit to being retarded or saying that they did it on purpose. What's it going to be?

Edited by MidichIorian

I'm going to insta-quit every time VS comes up in lowbie from now on. I'm fed up with losing doors in 20 secs just because some idiot basically is standing on the guy that is taking the door.

And I don't get it, it's one thing to be terribad at games, as in not figuring out how to operate the game, but these mothers are stupid, they lack all forms of logic and they cannot count. How many times are we going to have 7 guys standing on one side in VS while there are no enemies and then yell at the guy at the other door for not calling inc. Seriously, where the hell els could the enemies be?????? And what happens when they've screwed everyone over by doing some stupid stuff, they quit of course. They're all getting reported from now on for disruptive behaviour. I mean, what would their defense be? They can either admit to being retarded or saying that they did it on purpose. What's it going to be?

Stop playing lowbies then.

Its not like 50 bracket is any better, full of PvE guilds ruining for Imps all week

Edited by Muushie

It's one of the cons with leveling, you have to or you'll end up as one of those 14K people you have three of on your team every weekend.

Arent you making a Sorc, and I recall seeing you on a Sage

Legacy gear heard of it? Use it

Sentinel: Tomppa

Guardian: Donal's Guardian

Sage: Donal's Sage

Shadow: Donal's Shadow

Commando: Dado

Vanguard: Donal's Vanguard

Scoundrel: Donal's Scoundrel

Gunslinger: Donal's Gunslinger

This!

Strange I though it was u selling like 24 pirate cartel packs 500 k + each on GTN, and every your lowby char had more than 14 k + hp.

I was so wrong than ...

That's not me. There's another Æon and he has pretty much every class twinked in lowbie, all with a name similar to Æon. I only have a sage and a sorc, with a completely different name. The other Æon has some alt+ character in his legacy name and I just happened to stumble upon him in a warzone. It's weird that he's using alt+ characters because he's been on the server longer than I have. I have only been here for about a month but the Flux name (all normals letters) wasnt taken when i got it.

That's not me. There's another Æon and he has pretty much every class twinked in lowbie, all with a name similar to Æon. I only have a sage and a sorc, with a completely different name. The other Æon has some alt+ character in his legacy name and I just happened to stumble upon him in a warzone. It's weird that he's using alt+ characters because he's been on the server longer than I have. I have only been here for about a month but the Flux name (all normals letters) wasnt taken when i got it.

Guy whispers me "man you suck on sorcerer". Turns out theres another Bonsai out there. If you plan on getting this legacy name, at least state that you are not the original Bonsai before you go get yourself killed ok?

Guy whispers me "man you suck on sorcerer". Turns out theres another Bonsai out there. If you plan on getting this legacy name, at least state that you are not the original Bonsai before you go get yourself killed ok?

Sorry wont do it again :(