Best way to make money from Biochem?

Ferkles

Sell exo stims

That's pretty much it.

You may be able to sell augmented purple implants if you have some extra that critted when you made your own.

It used to be very profitable when Exotech recipes were a rare drop, I was fortunate to have 3 Exotech recipes and the market almost cornered, I made a fortune.

But now all you need is a few daily comms and you can buy your own recipe, that was one of the dumbest things they did to crafting.

How many people would QQ if they made teh schematics purchasable for high end hilts,armorings and mods?

That $2million hilt would drop to 100k in a minute.

Edited by Thundergulch

That's pretty much it.

You may be able to sell augmented purple implants if you have some extra that critted when you made your own.

It used to be very profitable when Exotech recipes were a rare drop, I was fortunate to have 3 Exotech recipes and the market almost cornered, I made a fortune.

But now all you need is a few daily comms and you can buy your own recipe, that was one of the dumbest things they did to crafting.

How many people would QQ if they made teh schematics purchasable for high end hilts,armorings and mods?

no they wont be 100k as the mats will cost you almost a million if not more still.

With any profession, you can make decent money by selling to people's alts. You need to be able to make the regular item, reverse engineer until you get the proper blue, then make those and RE until you get the proper purple. Then you have to be able to sell it for enough profit so that its worth your time. This means, for the most part, no buying mats off the GTN.

Levels 25-45 are the best options because at lower levels, people are hesitant to spend much. At higher than 45, people should just be saving for better than player crafted. When selling to alts, it has to be very affordable so you need to do high volume.

These are items that anyone can potentially sell to alts:

-Purple Implants (this is what I do)

-Purple Armorings

-Purple Mods

-Purple Enhancements

-Purple Barrels

-Purple Hilts

These you can sell to anyone of course:

-Augments

-Augment Kits

-Stims

Then you have to be able to sell it for enough profit so that its worth your time. This means, for the most part, no buying mats off the GTN.

Where you get the mats makes no difference to the price. The mats have the same value either way. If you can't sell something for more than the mats cost why are you making it to begin with? You'd be better off selling the mats instead of decreasing your net worth selling the finished product.

Where you get the mats makes no difference to the price. The mats have the same value either way. If you can't sell something for more than the mats cost why are you making it to begin with? You'd be better off selling the mats instead of decreasing your net worth selling the finished product.

This is the single biggest problem with the economy/GTN. People just cannot understand that if the mats sell for more than the crafted product, don't sell/make the crafted product.

One wrench in that though, there are random drops in the world, flashpoints, treasure hunting missions, etc that will drop an armoring, mod, purple chest, whatever. Now while we crafters have an investment of crew skill mission cost, time gathering nodes in world, etc. the player that gets the random drop has literally no expense put into that "crafted" product. Thus, that player can sell for anything (1 credit if desired) and make more of a profit than a crafter

One wrench in that though, there are random drops in the world, flashpoints, treasure hunting missions, etc that will drop an armoring, mod, purple chest, whatever. Now while we crafters have an investment of crew skill mission cost, time gathering nodes in world, etc. the player that gets the random drop has literally no expense put into that "crafted" product. Thus, that player can sell for anything (1 credit if desired) and make more of a profit than a crafter

Except the exact same concept of opportunity cost applies.

If you sell something for one credit and someone would have happily paid 100k for it then you've lost out on 99999 credits. Buy their dirt cheap things and flip them. If the demand was actually there you should be able to make up the money.

Edited by CaptainApop

That's pretty much it.

i wouldnt mind that actually.

With any profession, you can make decent money by selling to people's alts. You need to be able to make the regular item, reverse engineer until you get the proper blue, then make those and RE until you get the proper purple. Then you have to be able to sell it for enough profit so that its worth your time. This means, for the most part, no buying mats off the GTN.

Levels 25-45 are the best options because at lower levels, people are hesitant to spend much. At higher than 45, people should just be saving for better than player crafted. When selling to alts, it has to be very affordable so you need to do high volume.

These are items that anyone can potentially sell to alts:

-Purple Implants (this is what I do)

-Purple Armorings

-Purple Mods

-Purple Enhancements

-Purple Barrels

-Purple Hilts

These you can sell to anyone of course:

-Augments

-Augment Kits

-Stims

Low level stims do not sell, at least on my server. You'd think they would but they don't.

1: buy hazmat implant for 350 bh comms, RE, be lucky, and there you go. Not many people make those.

2: Do some ops, get your hands on columi implant schematics, check gtn which one is not available, I usually sell those over 100k a piece, even more if crits.

3: exotech stims

4: you can get some cash from selling lower level implants too