Imperial Trooper Armor

Barrettswill

Hi all, after watching the 1.3 gear and hearing about the adaptive gear and seeing the imperial trooper armor in action, i instantly had to get it for my Bounty Hunter. However, all i can see from torhead and my searches is that its only available from the collectors edition vendor? I understand you can get the navy looking imperial jackets such as the Hooligan Jacket but is there any other means of obtaining the trooper armor?

Many Thanks

CE only sadly. Would've been a sweet armour for bounty hunter or sniper. Though personally I'd prefer the snazzy white version you see on Ilum and that one class mission for Sith Warrior on Hoth.

I dont think so. that armor if what your saying is in the VIP area vendor. i have not seen it anywhere else. So only way for you to get it is pay the 1mil credits to get the pass and then spend i think another 1mill for all the armor. I could be off alttle

I dont think so. that armor if what your saying is in the VIP area vendor. i have not seen it anywhere else. So only way for you to get it is pay the 1mil credits to get the pass and then spend i think another 1mill for all the armor. I could be off alttle

Erm, a bit off. There's a "VIP vendor" in the VIP area and a "Collector's Edition vendor". The former only currently sells the Tirsa Prime iirc, the latter sells the trooper armour amongst other things. So buying the VIP token is arguably a bit of a waste.

Is there a way to upgrade from Stardard to Deluxe?

Actually yes. There's a "digital deluxe upgrade pack" or somesuch available if you muck around on the account page a bit. Gives access to the VIP area, the STAP Longspur and some other minor things. Not the CE vendor though.

Edited by Pscyon

Unless you have the collecters edition there is no way to obtain the Imperial Trooper armor, and as far as i know you cannot upgrade a standard edition to a collecters edition, only to the deluxe edition (one down from collecters) that gives you the abliity to buy from the VIP vendor which only has a speeder at the moment

Actually, you can 'upgrade' from a standard to a CE, but it requires actually purchasing the CE if you can find one, and then inputting the code in your account management page here on swtor.com. Done it myself and there were no issues whatsoever. Just make sure the item you buy is an unopened CE or an UNUSED CE code.

• 9 months later...
CE only sadly. Would've been a sweet armour for bounty hunter or sniper. Though personally I'd prefer the snazzy white version you see on Ilum and that one class mission for Sith Warrior on Hoth.

They should release a white or black version for the GTN.

Let CE keep their grey and red, rename it ELITE or w/e, and give the people their GTN armor.

We need more armor types!