Cross faction chat should be enabled in WZ

Astarica

Today I was in another PUG game in Huttball. One guy said to control middle, and then our team proceeded to die like gimps and the dead cannot control middle. So of course the guy started yelling at everyone for being bads. But I'm not here to assign blame. I realized the source of all problems is that we cannot communicate to the other side. Imagine if we can talk to the other side, we can demand what exactly do they think they are doing by killing our brave allies in the middle? After all we said our strat is to control middle. They should be aware this is our strat and not be jerks and get in the way.

Imagine when your node gets stealth capped, instead of figuring out whether it's the node defender's fault or the rest of team's fault for not rotating or simply have the wrong defender in the first place, we can simply demand the other team to stop doing this cheap stun-so-I-cannot-call-inc business. Better yet, they should let us know when they're about to attack a node since they obviously know that better than anyone, so we wouldn't have to worry about things like situational awareness. When we decide to split 4/4 in Voidstar and get overpowered as the enemy put all 8 guys in one door, again rather than questioning our own team, we should demand the other team to send 4/4 to each door too, because how dare they do something our (bad) strat didn't account for?

Heck, if anything, that'd at least get the guy yelling at my team to yell at the opposite team instead. Okay, he probably won't, but one can hope.

Today I was in another PUG game in Huttball. One guy said to control middle, and then our team proceeded to die like gimps and the dead cannot control middle. So of course the guy started yelling at everyone for being bads. But I'm not here to assign blame. I realized the source of all problems is that we cannot communicate to the other side. Imagine if we can talk to the other side, we can demand what exactly do they think they are doing by killing our brave allies in the middle? After all we said our strat is to control middle. They should be aware this is our strat and not be jerks and get in the way.

Imagine when your node gets stealth capped, instead of figuring out whether it's the node defender's fault or the rest of team's fault for not rotating or simply have the wrong defender in the first place, we can simply demand the other team to stop doing this cheap stun-so-I-cannot-call-inc business. Better yet, they should let us know when they're about to attack a node since they obviously know that better than anyone, so we wouldn't have to worry about things like situational awareness. When we decide to split 4/4 in Voidstar and get overpowered as the enemy put all 8 guys in one door, again rather than questioning our own team, we should demand the other team to send 4/4 to each door too, because how dare they do something our (bad) strat didn't account for?

Heck, if anything, that'd at least get the guy yelling at my team to yell at the opposite team instead. Okay, he probably won't, but one can hope.

lol you are not normal imao ... they might also disable /say command in wzs to avoid stupid infantile trash talk... this is not retarded facebook, this is a videogame ....

Edited by mrekxxx

lol you are not normal imao ... they might also disable /say command in wzs to avoid stupid infantile trash talk... this is not retarded facebook, this is a videogame ....

yeah so far /say only amounts to the otherside talking trash the whole game. its annoying. I used to think cross faction chat would be good until recently.

yeah so far /say only amounts to the otherside talking trash the whole game. its annoying. I used to think cross faction chat would be good until recently.

Why so seri...

Oh wait! You can always disable /say and /emote channels for new pvp-only tab. This is not so hard! :)

A long ironical text should have a surprising punch line. This one hasn't. It would have been better to make it short.

Edited by Cretinus