It Certainly Pays to be a Founder - Maxed Out Inventory with Cartel Points

Nyghtfal

Upon logging into my account Wednesday afternoon, I had 4200 cartel points waiting for me to spend, and was able to max out the inventory module for my entire account.

No character I ever create will want for inventory space.

Thanks, BW!

Edited by Nyghtfal

That's hundreds of slots. The Cargo Bays alone...

What on earth are you going to fill those with Mr. Founder?

Cargobay 1: Outfits I wore during my travels. Most of my characters even still have their recruit gear and weapon stashed there. It's great to have a bay full of that stuff, very useful when you want to change your custom outfit and need just a different pair of legs to go with it.

Cargobay 2: Crafting materials, one stack each, ordered from grade 1 through 7, and then another row for the rares and exotics. Augmentslots, materials for augmentslots and materials for augments at the bottom.

Cargobay 3: Outfits for my favourite companion(s)

Cargobay 4: Companiongifts and crafting blueprints

Cargobay 5: Unvendorable trash from cartel packs, waiting to be vendored or transfered. Spare Revan pieces, speeders, droid customizations (those really need a fix to be either transferable or vendorable!), pets, emotes. All waiting for the right time to get rid of them, either by vendoring or because their price goes up considerably on the GTN. (I simply refuse to sell my speeders at less than the listed 25k, I think that's a VERY fair price for them, they should definitely not be worth less than a vendor speeder like they currently are!)

Darn, I ran out of Cargobays by now..

heh

Cargo Bay 1: end-game bound gear that I may want to trade between my characters/alts using legacy gear, sorted by class/level.

Cargo Bay 2: personal gear for my character and any other character-specific bits (CE items and whatnot)

Cargo Bay 3: Levelling gear of a specific stat for my future characters.

Cargo Bay 4: Resources and items for the GTN.

Cargo Bay 5: Crafting resources.

That is the setup I have on five max-level characters so far. I also have a lower level GTN trader who has bays 3, 4, and 5 all dedicated to expensive resources and items.

If you play a lot, If you save good gear for the future, and/or if you play the GTN, you end up filling a lot of inventory space. (especially if you've got some kinda mild OCD that drives you to try out everything)

That's hundreds of slots. The Cargo Bays alone...

Not the Cargo Bays, the character inventory.

What on earth are you going to fill those with Mr. Founder?

No idea, but knowing they're available feels good. It means less frequent visits to vendors when questing.

:)

Not the Cargo Bays, the character inventory.

No idea, but knowing they're available feels good. It means less frequent visits to vendors when questing.

:)

I did the same thing recently. I keep some stuff on my characters at all times. Toys, stims, medpacks, crafting mats that need to go in my bank, and I would pretty often run out of room and have to either call in the repair bot or run back to town to make room. Instead of buying more inventory spaces on all my characters with credits (it gets very costly) I figured I'd use some of that (roughly) 4,600 coins I had.

And honestly there isn't really much worth getting on the market. Up until now I hadn't spent any of my free coins because nothing really appeals to me on there. I already bought two cargo bay slots for my account from the GTN (too expensive to pay in coins).