To SWTOR "Problem Solvers": Server mergers?

Seifer_Wolf

I just heard about this. Yes, I'm slow.

So You're doing this to solve "Population problems". What problems?! You're about to make MORE bloody problems then you're solving. From what I see most of the "Population" will end up unsubscribing, correct?

I played this before the Asia/Pacific servers were created and I was excited about the new servers being made... now we're being FORCED back to a high ping again? What about PVP? How are we going to be able to play against other players in a fair enviroment when we're going to be attached to a bungee cord about 30 meters behind us? :mad:

Badly man I'm from sydney got the docsis3 service from optus U/1.9mps D/40mps and still getting a pings of 180ms been using battleping as well...

this is very disappointing dont know if i'll stay with it, Got a new rig as well mainly to play this.

The graphics is like nothng on the market the combat is excellent but after having a ping of 15ms to 180ms just destroyed it.

..............................................................oohh well might just have to wait for the NBN roll out.

It's about money. Not enough people playing and paying on the APAC servers, then it get's shut down.

An apology for our loss of low pings, a home server and everything that goes along with it would have been nice; but would not make most stay subscribed regardless.

If you want someone to blame, then blame the possibly thousands of individuals from Aus playing on US servers to begin with.

I can honestly say this is by far the greatest disappointment I've ever encountered. Been having so much fun playing with such reasonable MS, if this actually goes through I will have no reason to play this game, despite how fun it is.

Yeahh.. Very disappointing. I'm not sure what todo myself...

I'd be happy with one Asia/Pacific server with everyone on it, but from what I've been seeing that won't happen either.

I love Bioware, I really do. But this decision is weak. A cop-out in my opinion. Taking steps backwards to solve a problem, and by doing so creating more problems. I can't see how this got past the drawing board.

• 2 weeks later...

The Harbinger currently has a 20 min queue to get in. And the paid character transfers haven't even been made available yet. AP servers are still online. That queue time is only going to become longer, and then they'll realize they need a new server to cope.

Logic, forethought and consideration for AP players clearly isn't on their minds.