362 BioChem 400 BioAnalysis and 400 Scavenging - What Should I Do To Make Credits?

LibertySol

biochem is more of a money saver than a money maker. That being said Exotech Stims(which are bought with Black Hole comes or the schematic also drops in SM? kp and ev) can make you a bit a of money. You can also craft implants which you can get from Kp and EV(most people dont buy this lvl implant nowadays) or r/e Black hole/dred guard. Still most people will use coms to buy implants.

Tbh you could probably make some nice money off of lower leveling stims and implants from suckers like me. Learn the purple schematics and fools like me will eat them up lvling alts. (my ******* spent 65k on an earpiece yesterday) But the implants i normally see anywhere from 20-50k.

edit: just noticed you have scavenging...... you should have gone with diplomacy. Without diplomacy you wont be able to make blue or purple patterns unless you buy the diplomacy mats. but, some of those scav. mats do sell pretty well

Edited by wetslampigduex

well, since you don't have Diplomacy, you won't be able to get the purple/blue materials needed for the really good items....i guess you are stuck selling materials you farm.

why did you choose Scavenging over Diplomacy?

When I was playing Scav was the money maker. So what should I switch too? What should I drop?

well, since you don't have Diplomacy, you won't be able to get the purple/blue materials needed for the really good items....i guess you are stuck selling materials you farm.

why did you choose Scavenging over Diplomacy?

What about Underworld Trading because I saw a chart that said Biochem uses that?

Thanks

Savenging can be a money maker but only from selling the mats. Best ones are in the 20-40 range that are also used in crafted armour.

As for your others Biochem/Bioanalysis are money savers as mentioned earlier. Very difficult to make money out of them. But you will save a fortune on the reausable purple stims and health packs.

My advice would be to roll a new character, spend a few hours leveling to 16 so you get the space ship for storage and get that one a craft that uses your sacenged materials. Armourmec is not bad for low level profit on blues (18-30's) . You will need archeology too though.

Edited by abercromb

Things that sell:

t2-5 samples and compounds in small quantities (nobody needs 99)

t2-5 proto < implants that aren't on the broker and which prioritize main stats

the augmentation components you got from REing the implants you crafted to learn the recipes for the proto < implants

~Eggs

I have no idea what I should tell to start making credits.

Make an alt with Cyber, UWT, and Diplomacy.

Send Scav mats to your Alt.

Send Diplomacy mats to your Main.

Make Cyber stuff and RE for Stabs.

Profit.

Not exactly orthodox, but better than dropping a skill at this point IMO...

Edited by L-RANDLE