Body type 2 vs 3, what do you like best?

Finrok

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female:

1 - skinny with little curves

2 - "average"

3 - curvy

4 - Amazon!

(all mine are body type 2 with one character body 1 because she's younger)

Male:

1 - I think this is a scrawny teenage boy

2 - Average male! :D

3 - Buff burly man :x

4 - Chubby but the character still has abs! So...yeah o___o

Female:

1 - skinny with little curves

2 - "average"

3 - curvy

4 - Amazon!

(all mine are body type 2 with one character body 1 because she's younger)

Male:

1 - I think this is a scrawny teenage boy

2 - Average male! :D

3 - Buff burly man :x (can't get to some datacrons)

4 - Chubby but the character still has abs! So...yeah o___o(can't get to some datacrons)

dont know abouth female body type 3 or 4

Girls - I prefer type 2, lovely curves and not skinny.

Guys - it depends on the character. Type 3 can look pretty darn awesome decked out in nice gear (esp. heavy armor), and has a very powerful look. But type 2 just seems to be good in just about anything.

Disclaimer: all my characters are body type 1 xD

In my opinion 2 for both (normally).

Female:

1 = Model physique (tall & thin). I like on the selection screen, but it looks too anorexic from some angles in game

2 = Healthy athletic female, my standard preference now

3 = Amazon. Where #2 does volleyball, #3 does wrestling or gridiron

4 = Curvy. It's just #2 with padding.

Male

1 = Teenager. Or potentially little asian guy or little old man with the right looks.

2 = Healthy athletic male, my standard preference

3 = Duke Nukem, FPS action hero build.

4 = Depends on race for me. If they're white, they normally look fat to me. If they're darker skinned I think Samoan/Sumo (muscle with padding).

Edited by Lakhesis

For male: Mostly 2. It reflects myself best. And I have to have at least one thing I share in common with every character, even if it's just eye colour.

Although 3 has a special place for the likes of Juggernauts and either kind of trooper. I feel it's only right my juggernaut should draw inspiration from Vaders tall, imposing, less agile appearance. While a dedicated troopers body would reflect the advantages of both genetic brilliance and long hours of training.

Their mirrors on the otherhand I feel differently. JKs in general strike me as the heroes who are capable of tackling bigger foes through a graceful display of skill. While bounty hunters, still with some physical prowess, fall back more on the clever use of their unconventional equipment.

For female: 2 definetly 2. Every other body has something I like about it. Just not 3. Ugh square-jawed women.

Usually have bodytype 2.

Sadly if you're larger than that you are barred from some places, (like getting a datacron on Alderan) and there's a larger chance of getting stuck in geometry when trying to find a shortcut.

Let's see, I have four type 2 females, and one type 1. For the males I have two type 3 and one type 2.

Being tall myself is probably why I went with the type 3 for the males, and I just like the look of the average type 2 female body. If I ever get more character slots (when we can play Cathar) it will be the female Amazon type (trooper now I know Jennifer Hale is the VO).

Female, body 2 or 4, I prefer 4.

Male, 2 or 3, I prefer none.

I just choose based on the vague idea I have about a new character.

I just hate how changing body size also change faces.

In my opinion 2 for both (normally).

Female:

1 = Model physique (tall & thin). I like on the selection screen, but it looks too anorexic from some angles in game

2 = Healthy athletic female, my standard preference now

3 = Amazon. Where #2 does volleyball, #3 does wrestling or gridiron

4 = Curvy. It's just #2 with padding.

Male

1 = Teenager. Or potentially little asian guy or little old man with the right looks.

2 = Healthy athletic male, my standard preference

3 = Duke Nukem, FPS action hero build.

4 = Depends on race for me. If they're white, they normally look fat to me. If they're darker skinned I think Samoan/Sumo (muscle with padding).

Completely agree there.

2s all round!

Well, I prefer to play my own gender, so for females I'll give examples of what I prefer to play as, and for males I'll give what I think looks best:

Females: Body types 2 & 4, depending. Body type 2 is more non-combat-oriented to me, so that's what my Sorc/Operative/Smuggler use, and 4 for my BH and both Warriors. I know body type 3 was intended to be the 'more muscular' version, but the bone structure on that just feels WAY too wrong. (I wish it didn't feel so awkward, as I'd love to use it!) Body type 1 is pre-teen, anorexic, or super model (though anorexia usually fits that category as well). If I ever got an idea to play a 'kid' character, I'd choose 1, but it's doubtful I'd do that. I'm really glad to have all the choices, though!

Males: Body type 2 in general, with 3 sometimes. Body type 1 is, again, teenager/kid. Body type 4 is morbidly obese or some cartoon artist's ridiculous imagination of what 'upper body strength' means. (I think a general 'fat' guy would work far better than the body shape they chose, but, hey, it's obviously popular to some due to how often I see it.) However, I'm not comfortable gender-bending even in virtual environments, so my preferences make little difference here. :)

Edited by Shaz