Reason people leave early on PVP

drudgee

I am one of the people that will leave a loosing PVP match. I am 63 valor, have all my Champion dps and tanking gear. The only thing that will benefit me is Battlemaster gear. I have already bought what Battlemaster gear I can get. The ONLY way for me to get Battlemaster bags is to complete my daily and weekly quests. I don't need anymore commendations. There is currently no incentive for me to stay in a loosing PVP match.

So until they DO make it worth my while to stay, I will continue to leave a loosing PVP match.

If they start penalizing me for leaving early with no chance to get Battlemaster bags, I am done with the game.

I am tired of the constant bugs and no REAL customer service. I am sure they are also tired of my constant complaining.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not read this much of a entitled rant in a while...you are done with the game if they punish you for leaving early and screwing over the rest of your team!?

I'm shocked by your attitude towards your fellow players, I don't think you will be missed.

Edited by Demonwar

I am one of the people that will leave a loosing PVP match. I am 63 valor, have all my Champion dps and tanking gear. The only thing that will benefit me is Battlemaster gear. I have already bought what Battlemaster gear I can get. The ONLY way for me to get Battlemaster bags is to complete my daily and weekly quests. I don't need anymore commendations. There is currently no incentive for me to stay in a loosing PVP match.

So until they DO make it worth my while to stay, I will continue to leave a loosing PVP match.

If they start penalizing me for leaving early with no chance to get Battlemaster bags, I am done with the game.

I am tired of the constant bugs and no REAL customer service. I am sure they are also tired of my constant complaining.

Unfortunately all MMO's have their share of selfish people, just like yourself.

Please post you name and server so I can ensure that I avoid you in future.

Even on imp side I've dealt with many people like you..and you won't be missed I hope BW takes note of your character singles you out and personally penalizes you every time you leave a match and screw your team to the point your precious gear is taken away.

People like you don't need to be here..Go play monopoly..sounds like its more your speed

Jumping into a WZ where Reps are getting blown away is awesome! I enjoy Huttball games that are 0-5 and the Imps are farming kills!

I love being in WZs where 4 teammates run up on a turret and are successfully killed by 2, maybe 3 enemy players.

What I also love is the fact that if you lose, you get nothing. So winners keep winning even harder and the losing team gets farmed.

I also love the disconnects in WZs. I look forward to being penalized for that.

SWTOR players, for the most part...especially Reps, are friggen terrible.

Well to me it seems like your more upset about the overal state of the game than losing PvP warzone matches but using that as an excuse to quit Warzones early is cowardly, selfish, and above all detrimental to your factions cause.

Instead of being an example of true dedication and strength, having gain 63 valor; something to look up to, you quit your warzone matches early like a coward and humiliate not just yourself but your whole faction/team. You demoralize the group and therefore tempt more to quit because all hope seems lost. Soon the team is outnumbered and the match is as good as over. Instead of sucking it up you abandon ship because you can't have it your way. You sir, make me sick.

your the very reason why there is gonna be a penalty for leaving wz early, and for that im thankful. I hope they make it as harsh as possible. If it wades out losers like yourself from the game, and im sure me and many others won't miss you.

For the record I do get mad at the game and get mad at losing cuz of the state of the game, but I stay in the game and play my hardest, I may seem hard on my team but im just pushing them to think and play smart. I know because stratagy works. When you lead by example, the right people follow. Maybe you should lead by example by being a leader and not a quitter.

Are you aware there are other human beings on your team?

Because a person can only take so much cc spam before they say **** it? A person only need rez two or three times to determine how the remaining game will play out. Who is going to waste 15 minutes of game time watching their toon be cc spammed mercilessly til dead time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time? Such monotonous BS is annoying and makes people want to flea, yes? See what I am trying to convey here?

I quit WZs as well. It's "giving up on your teammates" it's more like assessing the situation, seeing how bad your teammates are and deciding to cut your losses. And believe me, I've tried teaching my bad teammates how to play, and they usually just say "they outgear us!111" or "you're a noob, ****". So I don't really care much if my quitting screws over the immature bads that refuse to try to get better or take advise. Keep losing every match, I'll still quit when I'm pugging despite the debuff.

I won't lie, I've quit before. Really though, can you blame me? Being a fresh 50, and VSing the same high expertise premade, with 4 frigging healers, 5+ times in a row.

I spend the entire match getting knocked out of stealth, stunned to death, and all the while chasing people who aren't anywhere near where my screen tells me they are. Screaming at the top of my lungs "WHY WON'T ANY OF MY ABILITIES EFFING WORK?!?". My guy just stands there for like 10 frigging seconds twirling his light saber like an idiot, acting like he is going to cast maul, but then doesn't. Then, the guy who you were behind, trying to cast maul on, is suddenly 20 yards behind you. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........

At this point, my blood pressure is damn close to giving me an aneurism, I have spit on my LCD several times out of pure disgust, and I'm ready to punch a hole through the screen. So excuse the hell out of me if me leaving the warfront hurt your feelings. You have to realize though that it probably just saved me $200+ on a new LCD, and possibly saved me from a stress induced death.

In the end, my being there wouldn't have kept us from losing. But, if you insist on being pissy about it, take comfort in the fact that I didn't get any points from the match, I will consistently be put on teams where all of my team mates have similarly crappy gear as me, I will VS nothing but premades that vastly outgear me, I'll be lagging like crazy on a 20ms ping getting 60fps :confused:, and as a result of this mash of unfortunate circumstances, will not get my daily done this week.

Have a nice day.

IM sure that no one will miss player like that. IF anything deserter should be 60 mins long when they add it soon.

You leave warfronts because you don't take responsibility for your actions. Then the person that comes in to replace you has the mentality: 'How can I turn this around and win?', and actually does turn it around and we do end up winning. I see this happen ALOT.

Guess which person will 'Win' in RL and which one will continue to deliver pizza's for dominoes 555 deal. I know who I'll hire for my company :D

Edited by Orangerascal

OP. I don't like people like you. Extremely selfish.

Yea I'm a Battlemaster to (yay we have played more time then people who aren't we are obviously so great!) and I will never leave a losing game because first of all I queued for PvP and I want to fight.

Secondly, you are making the game even worse for every other player in there, which in turn makes them annoyed at you. Personally, I would remember your name and not help you, ever. I'd also make Huttball miserable for you.

Lastly, think of those that aren't Battlemaster yet. I actually try to help my allies get stronger. You sabotage them.

Clearly, you are a true PvPer!

Edited by Acindo

I pvp for fun.

If all you care about is getting BM gear then what will you do when you have it all?

QQ that the game doesn't have more content, even though it's only been out 2 months. This will be done on the forums away from the game while it's minimized and in the 50s queue. The post will probably included a "Background" that's he's full Battlemaster and has solo'd all the hardmode flashpoints, even though he's never touched any.

Yeah it's in human nature to want just one more carrot at the end of the room. And then another. And then another. And then ano....

Special Snowflake Syndrome (SSS) is a serious condition. Please consult your local hospital, because it can have real ramifications. People suffering from SSS need not suffer. There is help available. Please, if you are suffering from SSS or display symptoms that may suggest that you are, contact someone. You and your loved ones CAN be helped. SSS doesn't HAVE to ruin your life.

I highlighted your issue, it's all about you, you and selfish people like you are the scourge of mmo's.

Jumping into a WZ where Reps are getting blown away is awesome! I enjoy Huttball games that are 0-5 and the Imps are farming kills!

I love being in WZs where 4 teammates run up on a turret and are successfully killed by 2, maybe 3 enemy players.

What I also love is the fact that if you lose, you get nothing. So winners keep winning even harder and the losing team gets farmed.

I also love the disconnects in WZs. I look forward to being penalized for that.

SWTOR players, for the most part...especially Reps, are friggen terrible.

exactly One BM should not pwn 5 people. An operative should not be able to keep on hitting you while your stuned and not have the stun break OP. And finally sorcs just need a nerf too many stuns op lightning etc.

exactly One BM should not pwn 5 people. An operative should not be able to keep on hitting you while your stuned and not have the stun break OP. And finally sorcs just need a nerf too many stuns op lightning etc.

I'm a rank 40 hybrid operative and I can solo most of the battlemasters on my server. The only ones that come to mind that consistently beat me are 1 vanguard, a hybrid sorc, a conceal op with ridiculous PVE gear burst, and a healer sorc that I usually fight to a draw.

Gear isn't even close to everything in this game. Get better.

This is a game and games are meant to be fun experiences. If the match is no longer enjoyable for someone, for whatever reason, he has every right to want to quit. If its the developers responsability to make sure people is enjoying their time. Developers have several tools at their disposal to achieve this, and rewards are one of them.

I think the point of this person is that he needs rewards to enjoy a losing match that can go for as long as 15m. It is a reasonable demand and developers should take good note of it.

If developers solution is placing a penalty for leaving, that is anti-game. We dont play to get penalized. We get enough of that in real life. We play games to get rewarded at some level, either the satisfaction of winning or earning some long term reward. Maybe when PVP stat tracking is implemented, people will rather stay to attempt to improve their stats and earn bragging rights or something.

This is a game and games are meant to be fun experiences. If the match is no longer enjoyable for someone, for whatever reason, he has every right to want to quit..

I wonder how fun it is for people on the same team or for people that gets inside the game for sure loss at the end. Deserter should be 60 mins and not 15.