Favorite characters!

sell-dog

I know of Darth Ruin but not so much about him. Wooki doesn't have much info on him either. Curious, what is significant about his legacy? Sets the seeds for the Sith Wars around Bane's time?

The Sith Empire at the time Master Phanius leaves the Jedi Order (to become the first of the Lost Twenty) was basically non-existent. He brings together whatever is left of the Sith to form a new Sith Empire. He basically built an Empire from scratch, and paved the way for Lord Kaan's Brotherhood, the Banite Sith, and the eventual Galactic Empire.

Without Darth Ruin, it is likely that there would have been no Galactic Empire. Lord Kaan shares a similar legacy, but his Empire was a reformation of Darth Ruin's Empire.

I guess that I will take back my statement. I have always thought that Scout Troopers :csw_bike: were completely awesome. All we ever saw them do was get humiliated by Han, Luke, Leia and a tribe of Ewoks. I still think that they are stinkin' awesome.

I guess that I can understand how folks think that the most overrated character in the Star Wars mythos can be cool.

Well at least they did something. Also Aurbere, new fight today yes?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The Sith Empire at the time Master Phanius leaves the Jedi Order (to become the first of the Lost Twenty) was basically non-existent. He brings together whatever is left of the Sith to form a new Sith Empire. He basically built an Empire from scratch, and paved the way for Lord Kaan's Brotherhood, the Banite Sith, and the eventual Galactic Empire.

Without Darth Ruin, it is likely that there would have been no Galactic Empire. Lord Kaan shares a similar legacy, but his Empire was a reformation of Darth Ruin's Empire.

Showoff. ;)

speaking of favorite characters...still waiting on wedge!

FAVORITE CHARACTER POWER RANKINGS

Not totally sure where to put it: Matt Stover's characterization of Anakin Skywalker in Revenge of the Sith. It's up there. Somewhere.

Oh, grife yes! The movie was the best of the Prequel Trilogy as it was, but if it had followed the novelization more closely...My god, the utter epicness that would have resulted! What a freakin' awesome book that was! :D

Well at least they did something. Also Aurbere, new fight today yes?

It should have been done yesterday, but I've just been too busy. These past few days have been very busy for me. I'll see if I can get it posted soon.

I know.

If I hadn't already put Ton Phanan and Wes Janson on my list, I would've added Wedge. That list was already saturated with "nice people", so being saturated with X-wing pilots would've just been too much. :p

My list would go like this:

Original Trilogy:

Jedi:

1. Luke
  2. Yoda

Sith:

1. Vader

Non-Force Users:

1. Han
  2. Tarkin
  3. Lando
  4. Ackbar

Prequel Trilogy:

Jedi:

1. Obi-Wan
  2. Qui-Gon

Sith:

1. Palpatine
  2. Dooku

Non-Force Users:

• Bail Organa
  • Jango

EU Characters:

Jedi:

1. Mara
  2. Corran

Sith:

1. Bane
  2. Plagueis

Non-Force Users:

1. Thrawn
  2. Kardde
  3. Wedge

favorite jedi: nomi sunrider

favorite sith: starkiller

favorite force user: jolee bindo

favorite non force user: chewbaca

Glad to see all the characters listed. Particularly excited to see Sunrider get a vote. In my opinion, she is grossly underrated in terms of her placing on the all-time power/abilities rankings forum threads I've seen.

1. Fav Sith: Darth Sidious (THE Manipulator)

2. Fav Jedi: Obi-Wan Kenobi (the original Timex watch)

3. Fav "Other" Force User: Asajj Ventress (tough and sexy with a pragmatic side)

4. Fav Non-Force User: RD-D2 (heroic and trustworthy)

#1 is without a doubt, The emperor palpatine.

The best, just such strong dialoge throughout the films. He is awesome.

#2 would have to be Boba Fettt

#3 is Moff Tarkin.

This is the guy that was able to pull vader's leash.

I am pretty sure when he blew up Alderaan, even Vader was cringing on the inside of that black suit.

Vader was probally thinking, "OMG, he really did it, i thought we were bluffing!".

#4 Cad Bane

I am really drawn to this guy, he is just one no nonsene dude

1. Fav Sith: Darth Vader

2. Fav Jedi: Obi-Wan Kenobi

3. Fav Non-Force User: Wilhuff Tarkin

4. Fave Bounty Hunter: Jango Fett

5. Fav Droid: R2-Q5

6. Fav Smuggler: Han Solo

:csw_bluesaber: Please support, Vote, Comment & check out my other threads. :csw_redsaber:

:csw_yoda: ____________________________________________ :csw_vader:

If I hadn't already put Ton Phanan and Wes Janson on my list, I would've added Wedge. That list was already saturated with "nice people", so being saturated with X-wing pilots would've just been too much. :p

BLASPHEMY! You can NEVER have too many X-Wing pilots!