Crew sleeping quater? Jedi ship

HexHammer

I have just gotten my jedi ship, and just been wondering where the crew sleeping quaters are? Seems they'r all bling bling and little practical use, even only 1 med bed, and no sleeping quater for crew mates!

Jedis don't sleep, they get on their knees/sit down and meditate for hours. :p

One of Doc's post-romance letters to the female Knight is him talking up the idea of modular additions to the Defender that can be retrofitted as living space (think Inara's shuttle in Firefly) so that you two can have sexytimes without Kira barging in and out or fear that Rusk is going to have a weapons malfunction in his sleep. That, to me, implies that the original plan was to do a couple of gender-segregated staterooms, like we saw on the Ebon Hawk in KotOR.

But yeah, I find the Defender confusing. We seem to have two holoterminals in the main room, and two different, mostly-empty cargo holds, but no refresher, no crew quarters, and none of the other nice amenities that some of the other boats seem to get. Surely I could find space for a ****** Jedi meditation chamber, right?

the only issue I can see is Blizz might smell funny. Skadge, though, might cause conflicts. Don't know. MY Merc is still in orbit around Hoth.

As Blizz is an oddity being a space Jawa rather than a Tatooine/Raxus Jawa I would suggest unlike the majority of his species he has learned to bathe being around and living near other species so much (as it a Jawa culture thing to smell like crap, not a biological thing).

Or it surly would have come up in some humorous point BH story line.

Edited by AngelousWang

-Cannot see Corso sleeping in the same room as a woman (at least until late in his romance).

Depends on context, you know. Sleeping (you know - eyes are shut, body is relaxed etc) is hardly a crime, not even from Corso's point. I'm pretty sure they shared a room in a canteen with a fem. smug. while running around Coruscant. Both moneysaving and security reasons involved, other reasons are still possible, but nothing..hmm...inappropriate...yet :D.

Not sure Risha and Avaki would get along at all either, although I haven't actually gotten Avaki as a companion quite yet (Still on Balmorra as a smuggler). Also, I strongly suspect Wookies Snore. No idea where the bathroom is

I think Risha demanded a room of her own (at least with a female smug), and Akaavi could easily share her room with...Gus, as he gets aboard. Great person to keep an eye on this li'l cheater, really. And also hardly cares about gender differences and privacy. And if he tries...well..something - we'll have to fix his broken arms (and colto tank may also be helpful). They could even become kinda friends, if he survives.

Bowdar must be using one of cargo holds, as any bed is too small for him anyway. And after all those cages it must feel like palace to him.

And bathroom must be same place where Nok's legacy is stored. We keep them in bathroom, so that no one ever finds out where both of those are. Makes sence, yes. :D

Well, let's see. For the Knight ship:

T7-01 is a droid, thus, he doesn't need anyweher to shut down in.

Kira probably sleeps in the closed door off the conference room. Wish they'd open it and have Kira sitting at a table there or something. It would be more realistic.

Doc is in the medbay, which has a cot, so he probably sleeps in there.

Lord Scourge doesn't appear to ever leave the cargo bay. I sure hope one of those crates has a sleeping bag.

C2-N2 probably spends all his time repadding seat cushions and programming the air circulators to simulate Alderaanian nectar.

Judging by Rusk's personality, he probably has a sleeping bag in the missle bay. Or a pillow and blanket at the targetting computer. The guy loves ammunition and battle.

Edited by bionamaster

what irks me, is your spouse dosen't seem to hang out in your room, and in fact, IA ending shows the femagent LI meditating in what i guess is his allocated bunk, weather or not you romanced him. I got a biig bed, why no share ; ;

prolly for the best; agent might be trained to spring up and point her blaster at anything that moves nearby while she sleeps.

at least agent has it all arranged: scorpio is a droid, so she dosen't need a bunk, and if worst came to worst, lokin can curl up on a medbay cot, or somewhere else in his transformed state. heck, agent ship has a couch too.

i wonder if those bunks have any form of pull-down, or sliding door/privacy barrier like a blind, in case your companions dont want the other's snooping in on them watching the " premium" holonet feeds :rolleyes:

i'd love to see the washrooms, and at least let my toon have a SHOWER. ( my bh must REEK after all the stuff she's done )

but till then, 2v has to carry around a bucket to be ready for whenever one of my toon's need to go >:3

also wheres the kitchens? the bar???!!sure IA has stated you live on pre-packaged rations, but theres suposedly a bar somewhere...and i want in on it. BH ship aperantly has a kitchen too, but i dont see it.

also my friend on the pub side says he totally uses his wookie for a living blanket. i aprove of this.

Not entirely sure, but I think the smuggler has two bunk beds, so with five beds in his ship total, so long as you sleep with somebody, there's always enough room.

And now I can't help but think that the smuggler did that on purpose.

Well, let's see. For the Knight ship:

T7-01 is a droid, thus, he doesn't need anyweher to shut down in.

Kira probably sleeps in the closed door off the conference room. Wish they'd open it and have Kira sitting at a table there or something. It would be more realistic.

Doc is in the medbay, which has a cot, so he probably sleeps in there.

Lord Scourge doesn't appear to ever leave the cargo bay. I sure hope one of those crates has a sleeping bag.

C2-N2 probably spends all his time repadding seat cushions and programming the air circulators to simulate Alderaanian nectar.

Judging by Rusk's personality, he probably has a sleeping bag in the missle bay. Or a pillow and blanket at the targetting computer. The guy loves ammunition and battle.

That does work for the Jedi Knight since two of your companions on board are droids but I am a little curious about Jedi Consular. Do you have any idea? Bcause I had fun reading this. :D

Haven't seen any shower, toilet or kitchen in a ship so far. Only a lounge in the smuggler ship.

So, when someone need to pee, do they just stop on a remote planet, or open the airlock ? And just imagine the smell in a matter of days...

And yet you guys are thinking about where they sleep ?

Haven't seen any shower, toilet or kitchen in a ship so far. Only a lounge in the smuggler ship.

So, when someone need to pee, do they just stop on a remote planet, or open the airlock ? And just imagine the smell in a matter of days...

And yet you guys are thinking about where they sleep ?

I always assumed the locked doors where the ones for kitchen, toilets and other rooms that wouldn't be that much appealing to see. :p