Are you aware

Hoodedangel

I have played a few WZ since 1.4 came out....and so far I have noticed that there are only 7 players in WZ, don't know if the imps are having the same issue.

Also an issue with Voidstar is if your first defending, if the other team does not get pass the 2nd set of doors, when it is your team's turn to attack the doors, as soon as you get the bridge down the match stops and your team looses.....i have missed three wins so far because of that.

Anyone else having the same issues?

I have played a few WZ since 1.4 came out....and so far I have noticed that there are only 7 players in WZ, don't know if the imps are having the same issue.

Also an issue with Voidstar is if your first defending, if the other team does not get pass the 2nd set of doors, when it is your team's turn to attack the doors, as soon as you get the bridge down the match stops and your team looses.....i have missed three wins so far because of that.

Anyone else having the same issues?

yep. sounds like the same thing I experienced. in round 2, the game ended with a loss as soon as we got the bridge down even though we had more than 3 minutes left to cap the 2nd door for the win.

You know... All this could have been caught easily had they copied all our players over to PTS.

Anyways, can't the mods at least acknowledge your aware of the problem and a fix is on the way?

Pretty sure they already responded in another thread about the voidstar issue, though I'm not checking timestamps to see if you posted before that.

Had a civil war game yesterday with 7 people. It was about 3 am server time on a weekday so figured just bad timing and no one to fill. Thought we did pretty good since we still won. Then noticed the other team only had 7 as well.

I have also noticed that sometimes I will click the button to enter the warzone and it will not take me to the warzone. It will just show me still in the queue. This tends to happen when there is little time left to enter. Not sure if those are related or not.

Yep, it is a big problem, last evening it was more common to start with 7 and fill up the last spot about 2 minutes before the warzones ended then to start with 8. I know people sign up for warzones, there are alot of them waiting near the PvP terminal.

This new system they have in place with this patch needs more testing.