~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

Jenemi

yeah, im not a fan of the ranked speeders and pets either. Those pets are the only ones I dont have. Been tempted to grind them out, but thats a whole heck of a lot of work for not a big reward.....

oh and new cartel packs come out tomorrow! Time for more gtn action!!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreadtooth at 10 stacks has a chance to drop Dreadtewf, which you need belsavis reputation for.

Unnecessary Girth got it on Bastiion

Dreadtewf? So I guess it has different names different regions or is it a different pet? @-@

It's a cuter name than Baby Drouk :(

Edited by Jenemi

Meh, if they keep giving pets out for these hard bosses where you need lots more people than most guilds have I will never be able to collect them all :( Guess I should give up on collecting pets because I know I will never have them all...

In addition, if you once kill the Boss and the pet drops, there are 23 other guys in the Raid who surely want the pet. So the chance is really low you'll get it. I got really lucky, my guild master got it and sold it to me for 5 million. :)

However, the pet is not BoP, so basically you can as well buy it from the GTN or other guys.

Edited by tman_ac

In addition, if you once kill the Boss and the pet drops, there are 23 other guys in the Raid who surely want the pet. So the chance is really low you'll get it. I got really lucky, my guild master got it and sold it to me for 5 million. :)

However, the pet is not BoP, so basically you can as well buy it from the GTN or other guys.

Nice to see it not be BoP...of course, the chance of me affording it is pretty non-existent :(

but yeah, I wish they'd stop doing pets that need groups and groups of people :/

Fixed what the L1-L Defender drops from.

The robot you need to kill spawns in the same exact place, but is a Defender bot and much smaller instead of Destroyer.

It's rare if it spawns instead of a Destroyer. It will ALWAYS drop the pet. It does not complete the quest.