Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the benefit to BW of updating the CE vender?

Simple... the longest running memes going on in this forum are based on the proven track record of broken promises, and misleading marketing, BW has established with this game.

"Soon" needs to die.

And "lack of regular updates to the CE vender" does as well.

If they ever hope to grow the game in the long term they have to confront their credibility issue with the community.

At first, I was pleased they added something to the CE Vendor. Then I saw the new Rep Vendors, and all the gear and items they had available. Then I was pretty angry. Glad we got something, yeah. Feel cheated and abused, you bet. What a fail.

At first, I was pleased they added something to the CE Vendor. Then I saw the new Rep Vendors, and all the gear and items they had available. Then I was pretty angry. Glad we got something, yeah. Feel cheated and abused, you bet. What a fail.

That monocle was a band-aid they threw in while they "discuss possibilities". It's tad ridiculous imo because it should've been established a long time ago. By the time they placed CE on sale.

the CE's more or less sold out, thus updateing the CE store is, for BW ultimately something they produce that sells at a LOSS for them, thus they don't exactly owe us anything.

So basically... none of the Kickstarter developers we've backed in this past year should ever give us any of the promised rewards. Because doing so will not get them any more money, and would be a LOSS for them. (Also, some nonsense about this meaning that they don't owe us anything.)

Edited by JediMB

So basically... none of the Kickstarter developers we've backed in this past year should ever give us any of the promised rewards. Because doing so will not get them any more money, and would be a LOSS for them. (Also, some nonsense about this meaning that they don't owe us anything.)

fair comparision. Very true. You know what they call it when someone gets money via kickstarter or similar project and never delivers anything intentionally? Scam.

Hoping 2.0 has a real update... maybe a full set this time. Something that is not a reskin atleast...

EAware doesn't care about their promises, if it isn't Cartel related, it won't even be a thought. :(

Edited by Eillack

EAware doesn't care about their promises, if it isn't Cartel related, it won't even be a thought. :(

The Cartel Market isn't even good enough for them now. The only way to get new stuff is through packs. You want new content? Good luck. No literally. Good Luck. You have a 1/10000000000 chance of getting the item you want.

Just keep putting your money into the slot machine and pray...

The Cartel Market isn't even good enough for them now. The only way to get new stuff is through packs. You want new content? Good luck. No literally. Good Luck. You have a 1/10000000000 chance of getting the item you want.

True; this is the reason why I left Star Trek Online after Perfect World Entertainment turned it into an Asian MMO with their store being nothing but P2W and "lockboxes."

But now that I look at how EAware and PWE opperate, I'd rather side with PWE, which is sad. I miss the TOR we had at launch, where giving a damn was more common. :(

Edited by Eillack

Then why not just make a CE section only on the CM? They still get their greedy *** money.

Because I already payed them for the CE?

I agree, we paid the most possible for the game aside from the keyboard and mouse, and i truly do feel that I would've been better off not even wasting the extra $100, if i had gotten the standard version of the game, really what would i have missed out on, I also think that because we did shell out the money, I do have to ask, because i didn't see anywhere, why are the items in the CE vendor so expensive, I know if you have a 50 or 2 they're not that much, but i mean 200k for a pet that's not even that good as well as the first new item to ever be put in there since launch and it's 100k, seriously, why did I even give them $150 if i then have to pay a lot of in-game money for items that I feel should if not be free, at least cost 10% of what they do now, I wouldn't mind paying 10k for the scanner, that's acceptable to me, or 20k for the Taunta, i know this doesn't have much to do with the other parts of this thread, but it does still pertain to the vendor, which I hope they do something about the prices and the lack of content, I truly do feel like I was ripped off $100 at this point.

Think we'll see something in 2.0? =]

Remember that a scanner was more likely to be some kind of a "we're making something bigger, just take this as an apology for waiting". They are still (or maybe they 're done?) discussing the awards. And I am still reminding that we were promised unique weapons and armor.

If we see something it has to be: a new full armor set, single lightsaber, double lightsaber and ALL weapon kinds.

And then this has to change every 6-8 weeks. because that is BWs definition of regular.

Why not just put the old retired armor shells on the vendor. If you want old champion or rakata gear, then you can get them there. Tho that might also work on the legacy vendors, but putting them on the collector's edition vendor for credits and then on the CM for everyone else might just work out well for them.

Why not just put the old retired armor shells on the vendor. If you want old champion or rakata gear, then you can get them there. Tho that might also work on the legacy vendors, but putting them on the collector's edition vendor for credits and then on the CM for everyone else might just work out well for them.

no because its not CE-Exklusive

Remember that a scanner was more likely to be some kind of a "we're making something bigger, just take this as an apology for waiting". They are still (or maybe they 're done?) discussing the awards. And I am still reminding that we were promised unique weapons and armor.

no. As much as I love fighting for this cause, it simply falls on deaf ears due to the Cartel Market taking precedent. That was clearly proven when the "CM VENDOR with unique armor(s)" was released and we got a reskinned eyepatch from the new cartel pack.

(The eyepatch wasn't even on the vendor on PTS, which was funny.)