Your favorite looking Sniper Rifle?

Hexxim

Were all guilty of it...

Get that shiny new quest reward sniper rifle, you equip it and your jaw drops.

If looks alone could kill...

My question, out of all the sniper rifles you guys have came across, in your whole sniper

career, what one did you like the most (Looks)?

Doesn't matter if it was a LvL 22 weapon or a LvL 50.

Where did you get this gun?!?! I must have it!

Get a bunch of the level 44 boxes from the Belsavis and Voss commendation vendors. You can even buy them off people if you can get them to use their commendations for you. Other than that, watch the GTN and hope for someone to find one.

• 2 weeks later...
Get a bunch of the level 44 boxes from the Belsavis and Voss commendation vendors. You can even buy them off people if you can get them to use their commendations for you. Other than that, watch the GTN and hope for someone to find one.

do you know which box it is? like what type & color? I'm really eager for that rifle.

Thanks,

Flux

do you know which box it is? like what type & color? I'm really eager for that rifle.

Thanks,

Flux

Just go to the commendation vendors and look at the boxes, they have the levels on them. You want the ones that are level 44.

Just go to the commendation vendors and look at the boxes, they have the levels on them. You want the ones that are level 44.

Ah, ok thanks. I remember there being like two different boxes (like tall boxes or container types), and different names and such haha but thats good then. :D Hopefully i'll get lucky ha.

Interestingly enough, early on I found that I liked the sound of a particular rifle, which I kept for a long time before I switched to another. Can't recall the name right now. By I too like the look of the Red Reaper previously posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't had my Op make a custom yet, but will, to check and see, but of all the sniper rifles I've gotten so far ... I like and use the Black Talon Sniper Rifle.

Do wish that BW would allow me to "see" what it actually looks like before equipping and "bringing" it out.

My favorite so far, the laser disruptor (don't forget the 3D view) :

http://www.torhead.com/item/7lv3zKL/laser-disruptor

From an [Area 4] quest in Hoth (north part of ship graveyard)

And just because it's quite original, and look like a SMG (which is a good idea for close quarter combat, like spec ops) :

http://www.torhead.com/item/eeGMcK1/clan-varad-elite-marksman-sniper#comments

From mandalorian raiders.

That's a good one.

Two of my favorites are the Imperial Officer's Sniper Rifle and the Red Reaper Sniper Rifle (for completely different reasons).

Definately Imperial Officer's which is the exact same rifle and skin as the Athiss rifle. Or the Custom Built Sniper Rifle, which is the same rifle with a more subdued skin. That's the one I currently use exclusively.

Which gun is it ? The one who look close is the laser disruptor, but the color are different (brow instead of grey).

K-406 from pvp vendor, lvl 34 i think, I was leveling with this rifle so I've done shiatload of kills and dmg with it so I have quite attachment to it.