Mexico players check in !!

Knightmare

• 4 months later...

Greetings everyone!

We recently had to remove several posts for not being in the supported language of the English forums. While we appreciate this thread was created with the purpose of connecting different players from Mexico, in order to ensure your posts are understood completely by the moderators and the community, we ask that you please post in the supported language of the forum you are in in.

Thank you for your understanding!

Greetings to all! :D

Since my original post was deleted because it was in spanish, here is the english version. :eek:

First of all I would like to say that I am from Mexico, so that´s why I am checking in into this thread. ;)

But also because I read a few posts here and elsewhere about where should new Latin American players -or any Spanish speaking players- start their Star Wars adventure. I can confirm that there are a lot of Spanish/English speaking players in the server PORT NOWHERE as well in the server JUYO. It´s important to note that the server PORT NOWHERE is a PvP server, where as server JUYO is PvE. Of course there are other servers with spanish speaking players, but since I don not know them I can only comment on the ones I do know. :o

So I can confirm that in the JUYO server, the Guilds on the Empire side are; INMORTALES, SITH ASYLUM, SOUTHERN LORDS, PEACE IS A PIE and LEGION ORISAI DYNAMICS. All of these guilds have Spanish speaking people because most of us live somewhere in Latin America --of course... we also speak eanglish-. :D

The Guilds on the Republic side are; USE THE FORK and TALENTS OF THE FORCE. Although I am sure there are more, but since I don´t walk the path of light :p I don´t know them all.

So obviously... I play in the JUYO server and so does my brother… We are part of the Empire and we are members of the INMORTALES Guild. If you want to log in and ask me anything, whisper me in-game, look for me under mi alts; Lalevampyr, La’mole, Laletalis or Lalocura.

As I stated before, I am from Mexico, but the JUYO server has players from all over Latin America and some USA players that do speak Spanish. This great mix of people brings great benefits and fun for all, so if you want to start out your Star Wars adventure among other Spanish speaking people, you are more than welcome here.

Also, if you would like more information on the other guilds or the other server, try out goggleing them of facebooking them, I´m sure you will find what you are looking for.

SWTOR is a great game so I hope we see each other in-game :D

• 2 weeks later...
:ph_welcome: Hello, Honestly I am very happy to see other players from México (si con acento) jajajaja. Hello everybody I am Kharloz-Jedi Consular In Server Empress Teta, its a little lonely cant talk ith others in your mother languaje.Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone play since the patch 1.3? Mine sais: "was unable to launche game" :sul_frown:

I have been playing fine, Checking in from Michoacan, Mexico , and if I'm not in Mexico when I'm playing I'm in California, on Jung Ma since the free server transfers, Love it btw :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all :)

So I´m going to post this in English and Spanish to comply with the game rules. And also because you need at least a decent written-English comprehension to play this game.

There has been a serious decline of players in SWTOR…yes, it’s a shame, but there are some of us who truly enjoy it and we are still here. I used to play in the US Server “Juyo”, then a few months back, we were merged with the server “Canderous Ordo”, now after the last merger, I play in “Jedi Covenant”. I am not sure how many servers there were, but now (being October 2012) there are 20 massive servers in total, with just 8 servers on the America side. So this situation narrows a bit the choice of where to play if you are looking for Spanish speaking players.

So….. if you are interested in playing SWTOR and are looking to join a Spanish speaking guild, or looking for SWTOR players from latin america, or any latino SWTOR guilds with players from México, Chile, Argentina, Perú, Columbia and/or all the rest of latin america, then you should know that almost every US Server has a latino presence. Truly some more than others, but nonetheless we are still here.

From what I researched, the best known latino guilds -with a website- in US Servers are:

In the server “Prophecy of Five”; http://swtor-hispanos.enjin.com/swtor

In the server “The Bastion”; http://www.swtorlatino.com/inicio

There are other latinos scattered around in the rest of the US Servers, but if you are interested in playing in the European servers, then I have read that there is a strong presence of Spanish players in the server "The Red Eclipse". Other than this, I honestly don´t know if there is a presence of Spanish speaking players in the Asia Pacific servers or on any of the rest of European servers.

Now…. if you are playing or decide to play in the Us Server “Jedi Covenant” (PvE east) and want to talk/play with a few Spanish speaking players, then you can find me on the Empire side on any of my characters; la’mole - lalevampyr - laletalis - lalocura - laledoc. I am part of the guild “Inmortales”, we used to be more than 40 people playing, but now just a few connect once in a while. But I still love SWTOR and play often with my brothers -who are also in the guild-, so if you are interested, send me an in-game message or /whisper just saying hi. :D

Hola a todos :)

Voy a postear este mensaje en Inglés y en Español para obedecer las reglas del juego. Y también porque necesitas cuando mínimo una decente comprensión del inglés escrito para jugar este juego.

Ha habido un serio declive de jugadores en SWTOR… sí, es una pena, pero habemos algunos a los que verdaderamente nos gusta y todavía estamos aquí. Solía jugar en el servidor “Juyo”, hace unos meses nos consolidaron con el servidor “Canderous Ordo”, ahora y después de la última consolidación, juego en “Jedi Covenant”. No estoy seguro de cuántos servidores habían, pero ahora (siendo Octubre 2012) hay 20 servidores masivos en total, con solamente 8 servidores en el lado de América. Así que esta situación reduce un poco la opción de dónde jugar si se busca jugadores de habla hispana.

Así es que…. si estas interesado en jugar SWTOR y estas buscando unirte a una guild de habla hispana, o estas buscando jugadores SWTOR de américa latina, o cualquier SWTOR guild latina con jugadores de México, Chile, Argentina, Perú, Colombia y/o el resto de américa latina, entonces debes de saber que casi todos los servidores de US tienen presencia latina. Verdaderamente unos más que otros, pero sin embargo aquí estamos todavía.

De lo que encontré, los más renombrados guilds latinos –con página web- en los servidores de US son:

En el servidor “Prophecy of Five”; http://swtor-hispanos.enjin.com/swtor

En el servidor “The Bastion”; http://www.swtorlatino.com/inicio

Hay otros latinos esparcidos en el resto de los servidores de US, pero si te interesa jugar en los servidores Europeos, entonces he leído que existe una fuerte presencia española en el servidor “The Red Eclipse”. Aparte de esto, honestamente no sé si existe presencia alguna de jugadores de habla hispana en los servidores de Asia Pacifico o en el resto de los servidores Europeos.

Ahora… si tú ya estas jugando o decides jugar en el servidor de US “Jedi Covenant” (JvE este) y quieres platicar/jugar con algunos jugadores de habla hispana, entonces me puedes encontrar en el lado del Imperio en cualquiera de mis personajes; la’mole - lalevampyr - laletalis - lalocura - laledoc. Yo soy parte del guild “Inmortales”, éramos más de 40 personas jugando, pero ahora solo se conectan algunos de vez en cuando. Pero aún me encanta SWTOR y juego frecuentemente con mis hermanos –quienes también están en el guild-, así que si te interesa, mándame un mensaje dentro del juego o /whisper sólo saludándome. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...