us servers are dead atm

Sirenn

so go to main page then to server status lists all servers as empty and like 3 are on standard.

welcome to another carrot on a stick mmo they lead you on and on and on keep giving them your money and they will keep that carrot out of your reach

It's a phenomenon called employment and school. You should be putting time into finding a job, I'm sure your parents would appreciate you moving out of their basement.

But then who would eat all the cheese-doodles and Mountain Dew his parents have been stockpiling?

I played 8 hours yesterday when I got home but it is hard to play when at work. As with many previous demographics the majority of people playing this game will be over 20 years of age so most likely either working or at university during the day.

Last night, day 1, a lot over servers were standard. So expect them to fill up over time.

:)

I love the ten second attention spans. Yesterday the whiners were all saying it was a "failed " launch and today they're saying the servers are empty on a work/school day, one day into the early access of a game that doesn't officially launch for six more days. It's hilarious and not in a good way.

so go to main page then to server status lists all servers as empty and like 3 are on standard.

welcome to another carrot on a stick mmo they lead you on and on and on keep giving them your money and they will keep that carrot out of your reach

Also the game isnt even launched yet. so expect them to fill up quite fast on the 20th since over 7 million people pre-ordered the game. I just hope we dont have 7 hours queue on the 20th. If that happens ill just go back to skyrim a few days and let them launch a few more servers to balance it all. But have no fear this game will catch like fire and there will be a ****loads of light sabers and starwars noobs and starwars fans. Its star wars!!!!