BW u HAVE to add X server ASAP or u will lose subs soon!!

Pizzel

So I'm getting so bored of playing the same people from our server day in and out. Everyday it's getting more excruciating to pvp. So sick of the same faces and slow Queue times. My server is standard pop most of day and sometimes we go 25 mins without a game.

My point is if X server pvp is not in after my free month is up I am gone. That simple. 1.2 did not do enough to keep me constantly subbed. I won't quit for good would come back but this lack of diversity is killing the game for me.

Many people on my server are feeling the same way. The ridiculous war hero grind wouldn't be so bad if we knew we would b playing more warzones at all times of the day.

It is inexcusable that this enormous budget game did not release with X server but games like Rift with much smaller budgets have it from day 1.

Bioware u are on the clock...

Edited by Pizzel

You know, I was calling this from day one back when all the people who have probably quit now said they didn't want cross server ques because they wanted a tight-knit pvp community (which of course is stupid, because no one knows who you are you just think they do) and back then someone on BW had made a post alluding to the fact that they didn't want to do X server ques yet because so many were against it and there was no need. Still, they alluded to the fact that they had the technology ready to deploy should it become neccessary.

Not surprisingly, that probably wasn't true. I hope they can scrap something together fast because it's pretty Fing neccessary right now unless you like fighting the same 3 groups of people.

Also a major issue here is playing my same faction and guild too much. On my server Pubs aRe outnumbered but we win more now so either the Imps stop queuing or they are playing each other too. 3out of 4 wzs play the same faction. The only one that doesn't is called Civil war !? Does that make any sense?? Lol

So I'm getting so bored of playing the same people from our server day in and out. Everyday it's getting more excruciating to pvp. So sick of the same faces and slow Queue times. My server is standard pop most of day and sometimes we go 25 mins without a game.

My point is if X server pvp is not in after my free month is up I am gone. That simple. 1.2 did not do enough to keep me constantly subbed. I won't quit for good would come back but this lack of diversity is killing the game for me.

Many people on my server are feeling the same way. The ridiculous war hero grind wouldn't be so bad if we knew we would b playing more warzones at all times of the day.

It is inexcusable that this enormous budget game did not release with X server but games like Rift with much smaller budgets have it from day 1.

Kid, quit regurgitating all the things your friends tell you. Nobody cares if you stay or go - now be still.

And if they put it in, I'm likely to leave. PvP in this game gets progressively worse. Try rolling the other faction. Imps are way overpopulated.

Kid, quit regurgitating all the things your friends tell you. Nobody cares if you stay or go - now be still.

I care actually.... ^^'

Because what he says is true on many servers andI think we can't actually open enough Threads and write enough whiney posts to let BW know how severe the Problem actully is.

We've lost about 50% of the like 30 ppl that really actively played WZ's on our side in the last month. We now can only play PvP during a few hours of the day if we want to have full teams and we almost never play against our own faction, because there is almost at no time more than 1 WZ open for us reps. The Imps have it slightly better with maybe 2-3 times the players that PvP frequently, but it's getting worse for them as well.

A few ppl started playing on another server, but most of them left completely, going back to WoW or w8 fpr GW2.

This game has so much potential, especially in PvP, but if we don't get transfers, mergers or globl PvP very very soon, nothing will be able to safe this game from certain doom.

If we don't get anything in max. one month, I predict that we won't be able to do PvP on our server AT ALL anymore and the imps will have to play with and against themselves...

Edited by kickinhead

subs dropping, too many servers in general...

imo consolidate the subs you have, xrealm ques or free tfers.

Unfortunatly my server is dying... game is dying.

bw better pull something off... maybe they made their money and are moving on.

...Meanwhile in the biaware development studios...

Developer 1: .....that is when i said, "listen here GAYbe.."

(Developer 2 interrupts)

Developer 2: HE...HE.....HE POSTED!

Developer 1: That isn't possible, if he posted the alarms would...

(Alarms Sound)

Developer 1: HOLY ****!

Developer 2: What do we do 1?! I don't know what to do!!!

(developer two kneels to pray)

Developer 1: WHAT DID HE ASK FOR FOR **** SAKE!!!

Developer 2: He said...he...oh god I can't read this it is too bright!!

Developer 1: 2!!!! FOCUS! You can do this! Now, read what he wants.

Developer 2: Okay, okay, he...he says he wants X Server ques. Oh my dear god 1, he says if he doesn't get them he may.....quit.

Developer 1: (frightened) But, if he leaves.....why.....the game would....die....oh my god 2....we.....we would die too...

Developer 2: I love you 1. If this is the end I want you to know that.

(developer 1 wipes his brow, pushes w button on his keyboard)

Developer 1: X Server ques active. May god help us.

X server was needed AT RELEASE.

New games are coming out in a few days, bw time for adding features that should have been there 4 months ago is UP. They failed and loads of people will never come back. Hell my account expired on the 15th, and i'm not even going to log in during the 30 free days, that's how bad it is.

Edited by AzKnc

if this problem isnt fixed the game is going to take a massive hit in subs. ppl on dead servers will either quit or re roll to a populated server. now that populated server will have increasingly higher qeues for everything. thus everyone is getting pissed.

seriously bioware for some reason your long term strategy thinks you can long out or procrastinate on server merges/transfers. it will cost you dearly if you do not remedy this very soon indeed.

Stilly, your post made me pee my pants.... Literally. I am gonna need you to buy me new pants.

And to stay on topic... Pick a new server and PVP there.

You understand that most people won't be willing to do that right? Especially with legacy working the way it does (not cross server) people are going to be even less inclined to roll on a new server for this MMO. If the devs hold that policy, it'll do more harm than good to the game.

Add x queues NOW, no... YESTERDAY.. is needed like the desert needs the rain.....

Actually heavy rains in a desert eco system would be disastrous to said eco system. A better analogy would be:

"Add x queues NOW, no...YESTERDAY..is needed like the tropical rainforests need the rain....."

Stilly, your post made me pee my pants.... Literally. I am gonna need you to buy me new pants.

And to stay on topic... Pick a new server and PVP there.

not everyone is nolifer like you that can spend the next 3 months playng 24x7 to lvl up chars + craftskill, gear up and rank up.

Check if the brain is on before adding those replies..

And if they put it in, I'm likely to leave. PvP in this game gets progressively worse. Try rolling the other faction. Imps are way overpopulated.

Shoo troll. Ur comment does not contribute to the problems at all. Look at these other people who agree. I would love to hear 1 GOOD argument against X server that Is logical. There isn't one. Maybe if ur on the Farman things are good but almost every oter server is hurting in some way.

Either u have no pvp or the faction imbalance and gearing is too lopsided.

Who really gives a hoot about community when u never get pvp. If u are going to leave if this happens goodbye!! I'll take my instant pops all day over some silly sense of community.

We don't need all server cross but just battlegroups of 5 or so.

And No I will not reroll and start all over because of biowares failures. I have 3 50s and other Alts. My server isn't dead by any means and has a solid core of pvpers on both sides but it is getting old.

I feel for the guys who say they can only pvp in primetime. Those are the people who will just quit. That is not good and BW needs to actually put in mmo features!!

Edited by Pizzel

Wow! Another 3 hours from 10am to 1pm only playing my republic guildmates. Absolutely stupid. The Imps outnumber us at all times of the day, but since we are beating them more they are scared to Queue. So now since there is NO cross server we just beat each other up. So silly.

This is getting so old and disappointing. Not only playing the same faction but the same Imps over and over and over.

I have been down a similar fail road in MMO's with Rift. Such high hopes but stubborn or incompetent devs won't fix what is needed in a quick enough timeframe to save their game.

Just checked my sub. Have 54 days thanks to the free 30. So yea Bioware you have that long to add X server and fix some other issues or I'm done.

You know, I was calling this from day one back when all the people who have probably quit now said they didn't want cross server ques because they wanted a tight-knit pvp community (which of course is stupid, because no one knows who you are you just think they do) and back then someone on BW had made a post alluding to the fact that they didn't want to do X server ques yet because so many were against it and there was no need. Still, they alluded to the fact that they had the technology ready to deploy should it become neccessary.

Not surprisingly, that probably wasn't true. I hope they can scrap something together fast because it's pretty Fing neccessary right now unless you like fighting the same 3 groups of people.

That's not really the case. The biggest debate was about a cross server lfd tool. Most of the people that objected to that didn't care about cross server pvp.

That aside, I would rather they merge servers on a massive scale, and keep merging them as much as necessary to both keep server pops high, and factions balanced.

Still I am not against a cross server warzone tool, even though I am against a cross server lfd tool. PVP is a different experience. And since there is absolutely no world pvp to speak of any way in this game, it doesn't matter much.

Edited by savagepotato

I think cross-server queues would be very bad for what little PvP community SWTOR now has. Personally, I like playing against/with the same people all of the time. If there are problems with queue lengths, the solution is to merge servers, not add cross-server queuing.

Yep cross server queues definitely needed, merging servers alone isn't enough pvp esp. ranked needs as many people as possible for it to good diverse and dynamic, I remember WoW long before xservers being able to know everyone on the enemy team is boring, not to mention xserver would give gloriously quick queue times.