10 ways to finish off your "friend" in swtor

Kentachi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That brought back some fond memories of the night I first got Rescue on my sage.....I have a best friend I have duo'd with through years of MMO gametime, who was playing a sentinel with me, and she knew it drove me nuts when she'd Force Leap way ahead, leaving me to scurry after her, and then Force Wave everything in all directions, so that I couldn't Forcequake to my little heart's content, as they'd be all scattered.

The instant I got Rescue on my hotbar, I began pulling her back after every Force Leap. By the 10th or 11th Rescue, she was bewilderedly cursing the strange knockback the mobs seemed to have developed and asking me why I was laughing like a loon over her misfortune. I laughed so hard I almost got us killed a few times, and she started to get suspicious. Had I mastered the OP's friend's deadpan reaction to events, I could have kept it up all night! Kudos, I say, kudos.....

• 1 month later...

OP is now updated with the following post:

A little summary of the pain I've gone through. I still love my friend though, cause friends forgive.. (ep1)

But now.. it looks quite grim.. (ep2)

And Sin, showing off his lightsaber to Ken..

And in explosive conflict, rain is OKAY!

That brought back some fond memories of the night I first got Rescue on my sage.....I have a best friend I have duo'd with through years of MMO gametime, who was playing a sentinel with me, and she knew it drove me nuts when she'd Force Leap way ahead, leaving me to scurry after her, and then Force Wave everything in all directions, so that I couldn't Forcequake to my little heart's content, as they'd be all scattered.

The instant I got Rescue on my hotbar, I began pulling her back after every Force Leap. By the 10th or 11th Rescue, she was bewilderedly cursing the strange knockback the mobs seemed to have developed and asking me why I was laughing like a loon over her misfortune. I laughed so hard I almost got us killed a few times, and she started to get suspicious. Had I mastered the OP's friend's deadpan reaction to events, I could have kept it up all night! Kudos, I say, kudos.....

Haha, lovely :> Good to know I'm not the only tormented soul about this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...