Smash Monkeys: You might not get a nerf, but don't expect respect.

Comfterbilly

So tired of easymode in this game. One of the saddest forms of easymode is a ring of smash monkeys all hoppin up and down in a circle around a healer. You make the game so boring.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tired of easymode in this game. One of the saddest forms of easymode is a ring of smash monkeys all hoppin up and down in a circle around a healer. You make the game so boring.

So give them 10k crit abilties in other other 2 talent trees, and theyll change spec. If you are offered the choice to do the quickest, easiest and largest damage, most people are going to take it. Because its logical if you are dps to do the most dps you possibly can.

Dont blame the boring smashers, blame Bioware for limiting them to one spec

Rage spec is 100% fine as is.

you mad bro

I DESPISE the bunny hopping in circles, it's so far from the epic Star Wars combat...I wish the devs would implement something like a stamina bar that would deplete after a couple of jumps/running around.

That's stupid...

Edited by TyboJames

Your tears are perfectly fine for us, OP.:rolleyes:

Sorry Helig.

Personally I think they ought to take the good parts of the rage tree, reduce the amount of skill points it takes to get them by half, and then reduce the DPS by half (which is still pretty great for low skill point investment) and then make the top more single-y target-y to make it more worthwhile to play hybrids involving more real tanking. All these things a better tank would make and removing the "Mario Button" would cut down on the number of obnoxious noobs playing smash-monkey, or at least make it harder to fake being good. Not meaning yourself, of course.

Perhaps there is a game out there you would enjoy more.

And what class/spec are you playing that is worth respecting? Sounds like you're prejudiced to me.

Edited by Savej

Oh man, I really was looking for your respect. Solo only queue? WOW, you have a lot to cry about. Maybe, if you didn't complain so much, you could find people to play with you.

Tellme about how is not OP is to deal +10k aoe dmg with only 1 skill and 1 hit please.

Tell me what ability does that please? Smash requires at least 3 abilities to do that. A few classes can pop off 10k crits at the moment (one from range, one from hiding) and a couple have ranged aoe that can do 10k+ if you stand there (or are stunned/snared/rooted there but that never happens I know) for the duration.

Edited by Savej