Need advice please :)

syfylegend

Hello folks I am just now rolling a Jedi Knight, playing all of them to 15 and this is the next one. (just started the game trying to find my niche. Just curious which advanced class would be best for somebody like me who enjoys soloing and who does not have a lot of time to play I cant get on and just go hardcore like most folks do lol.

. Thank you in advance for the suggestions. not looking for (whats the best) period just for somebody in my situation. which of the advanced can solo better and which spec would be better for that. Thank you folks.

For me, sentinal works just fine for soloing and does massive DPS. Once I unlocked Kara (DPS comp) I was still able to solo just fine, even though she was somewhat undergeared (only half orange armor). Once I unlocked Doc (healer comp) I geared him properly and things have still been easy-peasy for soloing for the most part. I can solo most Heroic 2's and at least half of the Area's.

If I truly understood the skill tree I'm sure it would be even easier. I topped out whatever the middle skill tree is for Sent.