Looking for Guild

GalinHalcyon

Hello Folks,

I'm looking for a Republic guild that is a little more quaint than the usual. Quality over quantity in terms of membership is a plus for me.

At the moment I'm more interested in a guild that has good activity as far as grouping for FPs and heroics and leveling rather than an end game support. I'm more of a PvE player that only dabbles in PvP, so I'd like a guild that does the same.

I'm online more often in the mid to late evenings, and sometimes late night, so I'd like a guild that is usually active around those times. I currently have a DPS main and a Tank alt, and I also come with my significant other. She happens to be a Healer. :)

Thank you for your referrals and consideration!

Edited by GalinHalcyon

It sounds like you may be a good fit in The Eternal Guardians (eg.guildlaunch.com). I personally will be gone AFK most of this week, but I would advise tracking down a guild member, tell them Moco/Az/Chappy sent you, and let them know you are looking and see who would be willing to run a bit with you. Most of our regulars are 50 mains, but there are always alts being worked on too.

Best of luck.

Moco