Are flashpoints tailored to the instance owner?

See title thread. I recently ran my first Black Talon and my partner was the instance owner. He got to make all the important plot decisions (may have been random), which were opposite mine, and EVERY SINGLE blue drop was for his class (which is too unlikely to be random). Also, I got the Merciless title even though I did not choose to kill him, but he did. If they are tailored to the instance owner, I'd hate to run a 4-player one 4 times just so I could get some loot.

if he wins the conversation roll the story wil progres until next major convo part as if he owned it.

if your companion and hes companion alongside himself are the same class the bosses have a 3/4 chance to drop loot designed for said person.

tittle wise he won lets say a darkside convo to leave some said person behind aka : group gets specific tittle for darkside. if he lightside won the conversation group would have lightside tittle.

Edited by sagajin

I've played almost exclusively with a friend of mine since level 1. We've done everything together on a couple of toons. Class quests, side quests, heroic quests, flashpoints, etc. Sometimes he'll start the instance and sometimes I will. Same with conversations. No matter what happens, I tend to win about 75% or more of the time, both conversation choices and gear rolls. It's gotten so bad I've started passing on loot and conversation choices after winning a few straight. I'm not sure if it's just weird randomness working with us or if there's a pattern with the game's RNG. I can't comment on the armor drops though since we play the same classes together most of the time.