Remamian

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can now additionally craft:

Advanced Weighted Mod 27B

Advanced Vigilant Enhancement 27

Selene'Athena (imperial) and Keira'Athena (Republic)

Free with mats.

Selene'Athena (imperial) and Keira'Athena (Republic) can craft the following stuff from <Empire>'s old list:

Advanced Mettle Mod 27

Advanced Mettle Mod 27A

Advanced Aptitude Mod 26A

Advanced Keen Mod 26B

Advanced Mettle Mod 26

Advanced Robust Mod 26

Advanced Insight Enhancement 27

Advanced Acute Enhancement 26

Advanced Battle Enhancement 26

Advanced Intuition Enhancement 26

Free with mats.

Sorry about the poor formatting/lack of links.

Oh - and thanks for maintaining this thread. It's going to be a great help.

Mistake and question.

Do you want to put the magenta crystal crafters up too? Enalis can craft all of them except expertise(can anyone?) and +41 power.

Updated/Fixed @ 9:26 1/12/13

Also as per your question, I'd rather avoid putting out crystals until they come out with an updated (non 56) crystal. If you'd like to start a list for current crystal types feel free!

Updated/Fixed @ 9:26 1/12/13

Also as per your question, I'd rather avoid putting out crystals until they come out with an updated (non 56) crystal. If you'd like to start a list for current crystal types feel free!

Mkais.

Though to calrify I did not mean the other crystal colors like red blue green etc, I was asking specificly about the Magenta color since that is the only "rare" crystal that can be crafted.

Thanks for fixing and updating the list though.

Zildan can craft the following Black Hole earpieces (free with mats)

- Black Hole Bulwark's MK-1 Module

- Black Hole Demolisher's MK-1 Module

- Black Hole Duelist's MK-1 Module

- Black Hole Foestopper's MK-1 Device

- Black Hole Trapper's MK-1 Device

Does anyone know who it is that has the Advanced Commando 27 barrel? I've seen it listed on the GTN, with buy out for 6mill and 7mill. Would be nice if they were crafting for a slightly lower price than that for us BH/Trooper tanks out there.

Does anyone know who it is that has the Advanced Commando 27 barrel? I've seen it listed on the GTN, with buy out for 6mill and 7mill. Would be nice if they were crafting for a slightly lower price than that for us BH/Trooper tanks out there.

It seems that there are some who pay that particular asking price. Regardless, I'm sure one of the advocates for crafting barrels and hilts for free would be willing to craft one for you for free, provided you ask them. You simply need to make a strong effort to make them know a demand exists.