Lost island concepts

some bupples usually end up near tank. Adapt. We used to not be able to move bupples at all and still kill the droid boss just fine. Maybe with melee dps you should consider the kite tactic. Ofc then the tank would have to move the droid.......

some bupples usually end up near tank. Adapt. We used to not be able to move bupples at all and still kill the droid boss just fine. Maybe with melee dps you should consider the kite tactic. Ofc then the tank would have to move the droid.......

Before the circles were added I might agree with you, but now if a circle drops you know you've got around three seconds to react. The reason why I see mdps failing now is either due to not reacting in time or they do something stupid like run in the tanks direction or even zigzagging all over the place.

I would like to see a couple more seconds warning on the bubbles so we could get them farther away.

When you get one on a melee dps that is right on the boss already you just cant get them far enough away to keep the boss in one place.

*shrug*

Oh please...

I've ran this so many times with two Marauders by now and I never had to move the boss around because they actually paid attention.

Oh please...

I've ran this so many times with two Marauders by now and I never had to move the boss around because they actually paid attention.

This. PLEASE no more nerfing to Lost Island. It is already easy enough considering it's the "hardest flashpoint in the game." As far as mdps go, our guild actually prefers to run this with 2 mdps because it makes it so easy to aoe heal. They just need to pay attention.

1. mdps shouldn't be standing at 0.0m away from the boss. Get them to max range.

2. For Sentinels/Marauders, Force Camo is your friend when you get the circle on you (speed buff).

tbh i wish the bupple still dropped instantly.. Force people to use the kite tactic. The way droid boss should have changed imo was to make bupple only drop on melee. That way if the group is all ranged the bupple will drop on the tank and he will still need to kite.

Ofc that´s not going to happen now, but i kinda liked when the tank had to kite. It was actually a fight with a bit of a challenge.