The REAL Most Powerful Capital Ship

TalonVII

Ok kids, buckle your seatbelts and lets watch the clash of the titans. No holds bar top ten capital ships of any era. Eclipse will NOT be considered for this. I consider that ship to be a miniature space station rather than a Capital ship.

There will be no #1 to start out with. This is completely open. Lets fire this up.

1. Viscount Star Defender

2. Assetor Star Dreadnought

3. Executor Super Star Destroyer

4. Imperious Class Star Destroyer

5. MC-140 Scythe

6. Pelleaon Class Sar Destroyer

7. Medatior Class Star Defender

8. Imperial Class MKII Star Destroyer

9. Hapan Battle Dragon

Edited by TalonVII

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow your roll Talon lol, don't want to have too many going around until they are done.

But for here shall need to think on it..

Just wanted to get these two out there. i'll shameless bump to keep them going.

Ok i'll push my luck and instead vote for the Viscount-class Star Defender...it does have a classification as a space station but only because its so damn gigantic and heavily armed, it is just a dreadnought/carrier by role. But if not then I guess...I dunno.... Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Erm, wouldn't the Super Star Destroyer be number one, then the Star destroyer, then the Mon Calamari cruiser.

SSD is a ship classification(a loose unofficial one at that), there were a LOT of different types.

Edited by LadyKulvax

SSD is a ship classification(a loose unofficial one at that), there were a LOT of different types.

Really, I thought there was just Vaders Super Star Destroyer "The Executor", which given the size should have been able to decimate entire fleets on its own. But if there were different types, then the entire top ten might just be these. Anyway, I still feel that this should be in the number one spot, if anyone can come up with a ship that can match it, please do.

Edited by AlexDougherty

Really, I thought there was just Vaders Super Star Destroyer "The Executor", which given the size should have been able to decimate entire fleets on its own. But if there were different types, then the entire top ten might just be these. Anyway, I still feel that this should be in the number one spot, if anyone can come up with a ship that can match it, please do.

Well the viscount star defender and bellator star defender are all up at #1 so we have a 3 way tie.

The difference is subtle, since that type of starships got its name from the first of the series (or vice-versa).

Dude, you can't just take Beni's idea and start poping-up the forum with threads. Beni is doing one thread at a time, not throwing everything at once.

If you really wanna keep these threads, at least change their names to something different from Beni's projects. Pretty much like Wolfnin did with the Non-Force users thread, the same idea, but separate threads.

Dude, you can't just take Beni's idea and start poping-up the forum with threads. Beni is doing one thread at a time, not throwing everything at once.

If you really wanna keep these threads, at least change their names to something different from Beni's projects. Pretty much like Wolfnin did with the Non-Force users thread, the same idea, but separate threads.

Hey I stated that I am helping him out. either get with the program, or don't involve yourself.